Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Active The Wanderer

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
Hahaha I also realized that makes it seem like you free the thing xD

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
Yes, it was a big day. Most memorable moment was when Andre thought I was his father some how because I happened to be around you. Thanks for hopping on ^
I freaking died, and then you were like "nope not flirting"

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic
*Sees quiet man hanging next to mum standing there and tries to help her up but doesnt say a word. Assumes this may or may not be dad* XD

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
Som has started having dreams about a dark haired man. She has no idea who he is, and can never seem to make it to him in her dreams in order to ask him who he is; he turns from her and fades into mist when she gets close. She catches flashes of a child, no, children, four of them. A girl, older and apart from the rest, a boy with dark hair, and twins, a boy and a girl. Her dreams smell of strawberries and horses.

(ForestRose TheDeester Elz - Som doesn't remember the kids, but she misses them.)

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
Can she stop lurking and return from retirement? Because that'd be hella rad :p