Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished The Warriors Calling [6th March, 7:30PM EST]

PhilBruno

Lord of Altera
Evil
PhilBruno
PhilBruno
Evil
<===| [ The Warriors Calling ] |===>
===============================================================

In the name of Unending Endeavors, the Defense of the innocent and weak people, we come together and speak about the name of the Father in his own holy land, about His righteousness, loyalty and honor, while praying that if War is brought back to our houses, we may have the strength of our God in our hearts and minds, to fight against the threat and defeat it. For such, we must be well prepared, and in Valiant's name we shall do a friendly sparring tournament, where people may display and improve their abilities in front of the rest of the participants. The rules shall be explained after the sermon, which will take place firstly. May we train for the dangers and plagues that try to invade our land, but with pride and smiles on our faces, as these are not times to sit depressingly.
Posters are spread around Blackrush Crossing informing about this event for citizens and passerby.

===============================================================

Date: March 6th.
Time: 7:30 P.M. EST.
Private/Public: Semi-Private.
Where: Blackrush Crossing.
What: A sermon and sparring tournament.
Rating: Violent

Elz blargtheawesome Rygan

Last edited:

GhostKairo

sparkles emoji
Pronouns
He/Him
Tidepod__
Tidepod__
Hero
This event is mostly Blackrush's inhabitants, but frequent visitors are welcome to participate as well!
To smooth things out, apply here if you hope to attend:

Name:
Preferred weapon:
Probability of attending:

(If you're not certain you can make it, then we'll pair you with others like you and hopefully y'all can show up)

The Cartoon Witch

Lord of Altera
((OOC note: You know what... First time for everything right? I guess I'll give the sparring tournament a try but I can't promise it will be great. I'm bad at CRP))

Name: Charoite DeMarian
Preferred weapon: Not a fan of weapons in sparring but shortsword and a dagger. But if the sparring partner agrees to hand to hand, she'd prefer that.
Probability of attending: It's at 7:30pm so I have a pretty good chance of coming.

DizPanda

Official Alteran
Patron
DizPanda
DizPanda
Patron
Name: Sofia
Preferred weapon: Longsword & Axe & Hand-to-Hand
Yes

Last edited:

PhilBruno

Lord of Altera
Evil
PhilBruno
PhilBruno
Evil
Event is happening today! Not a lot of people signed the form above, but you can still take part in the event and tournament, so long as you're all there ICly and willing to participate :)

BoredBrit

Bored Brit
BoredBritishGuy
BoredBritishGuy
Legend
Name: Uriel Valhart
Preferred weapon: Arming sword and Shield
if I'm awake I'm there

Galaxy

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff