Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished The Wedding of Drew Swift and Theodosia Engem

Moo_bot

Legend of Altera
Villager
Moo_bot
Moo_bot
Villager

SQUISH BEANS.png
(Drew and Theo art by lycana!)

╔═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

All friends of the clans Swift and Engem are invited to Astrum to witness the ceremonious union of Drew Swift and Theodosia Engem.
The ceremony will begin in the Mother's garden, and formally held in the Rose Heart Church of Sallana under Lune Tek'ton.
After the main ceremony has concluded, guests will be directed to where the reception shall take place in the Swift estate.

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

F O R M A L
I N V I T A T I O N S

Lina Swift

Cecily Swift

Leilatha Swift

Valtae Menguar

Fronslin Menguar

Eoghan O'Cathain

Cenric Balder

Rai Tek'ton

Ronak Rothguard

Maple

Rolland Schiff

Kazu

(Comment below if I've forgotten any close relations or gotten any names wrong!)

================

O O C

Date and Time: 22nd of August, 6pm EST | 7pm CST | 11pm GMT

Location: The Mother's Garden, Rose Heart Church of Sallana, and then the Swift estate

Rating: Peaceful​

Invites:
While this will be a public event in Astrum, it is still intended to be a chill social gathering and Sallana party for friends and family. It should be known that myself or lycana will deny access to anyone who would not be wanted there ICly. If you have a house in Astrum but it isn't your char's main home and you would like to come, please fill out a form first.

Who:
Relation to bride/groom:
+1?:

Last edited:

Moo_bot

Legend of Altera
Villager
Moo_bot
Moo_bot
Villager
Apologies about the late notice, but this has been a long time coming and this is the only date we can do it in the foreseeable future. I hope to see you all this Saturday!

Brown

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
They/Them
Doctor_Brown
Doctor_Brown
Your entertainment for the night is courtesy of The Clowns. Thanks for the invite

Retro

Lord of Altera
Patron
Retired Staff
Retro_hagrid
Retro_hagrid
Patron
The piece you chose is lovely! Shame none of my characters are invited :c

Moo_bot

Legend of Altera
Villager
Moo_bot
Moo_bot
Villager
Starting in the Mother's Garden shrine in Astrum in 10 minutes!

Moo_bot

Legend of Altera
Villager
Moo_bot
Moo_bot
Villager
Thanks to everyone who could make it! It was a little rushed at the last minute, but glad to finally do it after it being planned for nearly 2 years OOC.