Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Withering Box' pox

Jazzper

Hi [Unsuspecting Comment], I'm Jazzper
Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
Posters pop up in Storm's Landing. In due time, they will arise in Eldpoint, Mockingbay, Astrakhan and Blackrush as well.

"To any and all that read or listen to this warning,

Recently, a box engraved with suffering Humanoids overrun with spiders was found.
Regardless of several warnings and attempted intervention from my part, the box was opened.
From it came a dark cloud, filling the room and taking away all sight. What can only be described as red lightning was seen moving through the cloud.
The cloud laughed before the laughter was joined by wails of the suffering. Then, it left as quickly as it had formed.
The identity of the woman responsible for this is yet unknown.

My warning to you all is as follows;
It is most probable that a new pox, blight, plague or whatever you would like to call it has been released.
Please be advised that this affliction will most likely be either severe or lethal. For those requiring more information, feel free to contact me.
In the event you believe you believe you suffer from this new affliction, please send word to any Formist or follower of The Great Mother, Shalherana.

-Milah Sicarus"

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
Below these notices another one is pinned donning a silver coloured tree symbol

Shalherana has spoken to me in warning of this sickness. All those capable of healing, be they blessed, arcane or educated in traditional medicine, must join together and ready their resources for healing. I encourage all blessed to write me with, or make publicly known, any warnings or visions they may have received from their Gods. Any information we can gather is useful information. Prepare your spells, ready your hospitals, be good to each other.

Let us be united in the preservation of life and the fight against chaos.
Queen Citrine

Last edited:

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
someone scribbled onto the poster
"It's Whitespoor's Revenge! He's coming for us! Hide your children! Hide your wife!"

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
I thought the original message was either:

"Recently, a box engraved with suffering Spider Humanoids overrun with spiders was found."

OR

"Recently, a box engraved with suffering Hemorrhoids overrun with spiders was found."