Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

thegorillafish application [Declined-Karasu1996]

may i join in on the fun?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello every one my name is John, im looking forward to playing and having a good time. I found this server one day whilst bored and looking for something to do, then, of course, i found this. Im currently fourteen turning fifteen in july, i used to play world of warcraft on a role playing server, i found it thorughly enjoyable. I noticed one of the things we can base roleplay on is lord of the rings, of which, i am a big fan, and i would like to know, cant anyone else wait for the hobbit!

i know i will enjoy the roleplaying aspect especially if my friend daniel and my cousin robert get in. I hope to have many fun, exciting and deeply emersed times with you all.

thank you
john (AKA thegorillafish)

Status
Not open for further replies.