Finished [Theodra] A Walk on the Wild Side (9/20 | 2 PM EST)

Ellievator

The Pacific Garbage Patch
Legend
Ellievator
Ellievator
Legend
klaus-pillon-camp-dusk-savannah-final.jpg
[Art by Klaus Pillon]

It's a night of food, drinking, hunting, archery contests, stories, and becoming one with nature.
Participants are encouraged to pack lightly and to bring a weapon. Be prepared to forage and hunt for dinner.
Even in times of peace, the wilds know no mercy.

Party
Kazu
Rolland Schiff
Foxbells
Lura Rothguard
Aelyth Fuvur
Aryn
Rook Corvus
Lune Tek'ton
Maple Rothguard
Uku

(Feel free to sign up if full. I'll either increase the amount of participants and make this a real party, or work something else out.)

OOC: A night of roughin' it and Theodran fun. Possibility of a little hunt, nothing too intense.
I promise not to lecture too much. Come for the faux-survival aspects, stay for the company.

Rating: Moderate

Elz blargtheawesome Citrine

Last edited:

Sussurous

Official Alteran
I'll sign Fox up as reserve, only take a spot if you don't fill up. Don't wanna hog all the Thryss RP for myself ;)

Redy

Villager
North would love to tag along, if there's room- if not he pack the party up some travel pies and wish them luck!

Ellievator

The Pacific Garbage Patch
Legend
Ellievator
Ellievator
Legend
This event shall be on tomorrow.

..but Thryss will not be making an appearance. People are welcome to show up anyways.

Last edited:

Citrine

Legend of Altera
Crafter
Legend
Zitrine
Zitrine
Crafter
hey so this is in 20 minutes

Since Thryss won't be there Kazu'll be there as her representative.

Citrine

Legend of Altera
Crafter
Legend
Zitrine
Zitrine
Crafter
This is now!

To get to Verdant Valley take the boat to Eldpoint from Mockingbay and then go to the very South-West corner of Eldpoint to take the green carriage to Verdant Valley!

Storm's Landing -> Carriage to Mockingbay -> Boat to Eldpoint -> Carriage to VV.