Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Theodra] Segar Strand

French Roast

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
She/Her
French_Roast
French_Roast
<DIVINE PROFILE>
Minecraft name: French_Roast
Link to normal character profile: Link!
<CURRENT RANK & STATUS>
Patron: Theodra

Overall Tier: 1 - Blessed

Apprentices: None

Current Divine Status:
~ Preaching the doctrine of Theodra
~ Hunting

<CHARACTERISTICS>
Spell Points: 3 per day

Artifacts: None

Passives or Sustained Effects:
~
Segar bears a light, silvery scar on his left arm roughly in the shape of a crescent, like a bow drawn taut.
<POWERS OF THE WILD>

<Prepared Spells>

|Stun|
{0 Casts}
~ Tier: 1
~ Divine: Alignment Neutral
~ Action: Touch
~ Components: S
~ Cost: 1sp
~ Duration: One turn to one minute
~ Spell: Make physical contact with one targeted creature or beast in range of size Medium (humanoid), small or tiny. A faint hue, the color of the caster's deity, will emit from their body and stun them for one minute, or until the next single attack against them which will be given with an advantage. When cast against another mortal, they must roll off against the caster for the higher roll to dispel the effect. When stunned for more than two rounds, or if a target rolls high against the caster, they will be immune to Stun for the next 24 hours. The stunned target or creature is aware of their surrounds until the stun dispels, albeit dazed.

|Detect Creature/Undead|
{0 casts}
~ Divine: Alignment Neutral
~ Action: Thought
~ Components: S
~ Duration: Concentration
~ Spell: Choose between searching for any Creature or Undead in speak range, a 30b radius. The Caster will be given an estimate of how many of that kind and which direction they may be.

|Aura of Unease|
{0 casts}
~ Divine: Alignment Evil, Neutral
~ Action: Thought
~ Components: S, V
~ Duration: Concentration
~ Spell: A glow emits around the Caster’s head for the duration of a speech, or held conversation. It can be visually thematic to a color of whichever neutral/evil god they worship. Players around in speak range will feel uneasy and unsettled. Effect doesn’t work on characters feeling extremely violent.

~~~

<Previously Used Spells>

(None yet)

~~~

<Additional Active Boons>

(None yet)

Last edited:

French Roast

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
She/Her
French_Roast
French_Roast
Stealing a reserve just in case. I'll come through and pretty this up and update Segar's main profile when I have the time.

He finally did it c:

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
+ Inactivity on this character has resulted in their blessings beginning to wane. They will be stripped of their divine status unless this changes soon. French Roast
[Feel free to let me know in your divine log if there is a reason for inactivity or if you are content with this going ahead, they will not be cursed but will have to show activity and renewed faith to return to Blessed.]

French Roast

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
She/Her
French_Roast
French_Roast
Thanks for the advance notice, unfortunately I still don't think I'll be returning so I'm fine with this being archived and him losing his blessed status.