Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Thiil] The Learning Hall

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
Bumping this to confirm this is still a thing. If anyone is interested in teaching classes, the form still stands as relevant. :)

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
Would a simple class on Longswords, their parts, their uses and the physics of using them be permitted in a peaceful region?

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
Would a simple class on Longswords, their parts, their uses and the physics of using them be permitted in a peaceful region?
So long as you're not using a living being to demonstrate proper stabby techniques, I think it should be fine. Best ask the Mayor to be safe, though. ^_^ @IceandFire

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
Bumping this for anyone interested in teaching a class! The Learning Hall is still open for anyone wanting to teach a class, just as it always has been! :)

Heie

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Legend
Staff
The thread shows alchemy and magic theory classes, who do you contact to get lessons?

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
There haven't been classes in the Learning Hall for a while just because no one's stepped up to offer the classes. When teachers come forward, we usually bump this thread with what they're teaching and when. :)

But even if there's no one teaching classes, you can totally ask around Thiil and in RP, as I'm sure some folks know and are willing to RP. ^_^

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
Buuuuuump, this is becoming a thing again.
If you have a character with a particular skill set and a desire to teach then this is the place for you! Just fill out the form on the main post and we can get you all set up.

Also looking for people to do religious, historical and potentially political studies as well!

Last edited:

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
Oooh- Victor would enjoy this place (And Thiil overall, I think.)