Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Upcoming To Fathom a Cure

psykat

Loyal Servant of Altera
After the incident in which Kira Darkfire had been mugged and assaulted by an unknown group, on his way to Port Silver, he had ended up in the bar where a woman had helped bandage his wounds and take him to the hospital.

In the hospital Kira had stayed in an unconscious state for a few days and when he had awoken he took note of the terrible wounds he had received. He had been mauled in the back by an animal, he had sustained a blow to the forehead, both his arms had had arrow wounds and his clothes had been torn and ripped. He also realized that he had lost all his savings... his attackers had stolen it from him.

Kira couldn't remember much of the event but knew that he had been lucky to have survived. Sitting in the hospital bed he looked down at his hands and thought back to all the adventures he had been on, all the people he had met. He had traveled many places and much of his childhood, feline character had dissolved away, leaving a portrait of an aging man wanting to fix the world.

A few beds down, the nurses had managed to restrain a dwarf who had had fuming fever. A strange disease it seems that caused the patient to become violent and lose their memory. There were some patients who had not survived the night, having had some other disease which had beaten them. There were many uncharted diseases and even fewer cures, Kira realized.

Seeing them carry away the dead patients caused an intense sorrow within Kira and he had begun to cry. He hadn't cried since the war and in that moment all the pain from his past came like a wave, overpowering his pride. He decided that he had seen enough sickness and pain. He wanted to do something good, something beneficial to others.

And so Kira decided to set out and find any doctor he could, to learn whatever knowledge he could gain in order to help others. In the back of his mind he also remembered a friend who had passed away, a friend who had spoken of magic. Could magic heal?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~​

This adventure requires a doctor.

Kira would become their assistant and assist them on any events or quests they go on.

Kira would be a traveler companion and servant to do all the manual labour.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Feel free to be kind/cruel - this gives some interesting RP opportunities)

Medicine Lore - psykat777

Last edited:

psykat

Loyal Servant of Altera
I'm offering an RP opportunity instead of my character magically learning medicine by himself.
You are mistaken if you think this is aimed at benefiting me.
This is aimed in allowing someone else opportunity to be authoritative and to have someone to boss around.

Very few people are willing enough for their characters to be nothing before becoming something.

Sometimes it's nice to receive positive feedback instead of the usual unnecessary hate speech.

Naelwyn

Non sum qualis eram
'm not objecting to any part of this RP, just saying that I'm not sure it's what this, particular forum section was t'be.

Generally, "Adventure" is being used in the context of a mission for a group of people to accomplish.

psykat

Loyal Servant of Altera
*nods* seemed rather mean.

I thought events were for groups and since I haven't seen anyone make use of "Adventures" I decided to try it out.

Where would you like me to move it to?

Naelwyn

Non sum qualis eram
See, I don't mind finding something out of place because it occasionally exposes a lack of a really suitable place.

Do you think a "Personal Endeavours/Initiatives" or similar forum section would be useful so people could inform others of announced individual plans?

psykat

Loyal Servant of Altera
Wow, that is soooo thoughtful.

Hmmm well if this was an individual plan then yes but I was actually looking for something more along the lines of
aiding someone else's RP by giving them an apprentice/slave to do all their manual labour for them.

I suppose there doesn't seem to be a suitable thread and I suppose that the adventure thread will remain barren and useless for the time being.

psykat

Loyal Servant of Altera
**update**

Kira would become their assistant and assist them on any events or quests they go on.

-perhaps I'm not wording right and that's the reason for the rudeness of others.

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
.. I actually believe that was legitimately thoughtful and kind of Naelwyn. Hes a rather busy guy, and doesn't always have the time to drop his things and help someone out. When reading everything, he was nothing but polite in all his posts here...

manythanks to Naelby for being awesome :heart:

**update**

-perhaps I'm not wording right and that's the reason for the rudeness of others.

Being the owner of the largest hospital in Altera, I suppose I could give you a few tips for picking this up - but I'm also quite busy! Good luck with the search!