Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

To the 'Pacifists'

Sir Arc

Lord of Altera
Mystic
Sir_Arc
Sir_Arc
Mystic

*In crude handwriting, but somewhat legible there is a challenge*
To the islanders of Austrum
I offer a duel to either duke or soldier I don't discriminate.
-Hamish Longtree

(OOC: just a duel, only one poster is placed at the board located at storm's landing)​

Moo_bot

Legend of Altera
Villager
Moo_bot
Moo_bot
Villager
All Astrum guards have been stuck in Astrum for the duration of the Ashen Blight crisis. None of the guard (Drew included) would've seen the message, soz

Electric

professionally deranged
Retired Staff
electricwisekid
electricwisekid
Legend
A note is left on the poster. It has neat, cursive handwriting.

"If you possess the strength and will to fight, perhaps you should divert your efforts where they are actually needed. Linlea is in need of all the able fighters it can get- instead of challenging a nation known for its nonviolence, help protect the innocent and sick at the Isle. Your help would benefit us greatly."

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend

"If you possess the strength and will to fight, perhaps you should divert your efforts where they are actually needed. Linlea is in need of all the able fighters it can get- instead of challenging a nation known for its nonviolence, help protect the innocent and sick at the Isle. Your help would benefit us greatly."
Sounds like commie talk to me, son

Sir Arc

Lord of Altera
Mystic
Sir_Arc
Sir_Arc
Mystic

LMFAO

Edit: oh ya i took this down