Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Poster -{{ To the Vile Sons of Blood }}-

Jstar

Exitus acta probat
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
JstarGames
JstarGames
Good
{!} A simple enough poster, marked by cursive script that is mirrored on each of its copies, can be found attached to several high profile locations throughout Storm's Landing after the current night (at the time of posting) has sunk into dawn.

To the monsters who wear the skin of man and parade in their pusillanimous anonymity, to the fools and craven few who make the streets of the Landing unsafe and unclean, know contempt and disdain for your actions from myself and many others who walk this city. Your continued targeting of a poor and young orphan girl has been witnessed: twice have you attacked her when the sweet girl had done no harm to any, nor did she ask for the curse of the blood you inflicted upon her with hubris and darkened heart. The woe and sadness she feels is at your behest, her future with her God stolen from her by your deplorable actions. Your assault on a group of three other children leaves the same sour taste within my mouth and the stain of contempt for you on my mind, their mental scars had at your blackened souls.

I find these actions to be the actions of cowards: whom else would see fit to target but a small orphan child for reasons unclear, other than those of the most fragile of ego and the most wanton and hedonistic of desire? Whom else, but cowards, would see fit to kidnap a group of children and treat them as living cattle? Cravens, each and every one of you vile beasts who committed these atrocious acts.

Therefore, I call upon the Council, next: Introduce city wide ordinance, tracking those with the blood of the Vyre and registering them in public record. Those of the blood curse whom are innocent, I apologise from the bottom of my heart, but your kin have made the streets of our city unsafe and I worry for what may come next, if they are left unchecked. Support me in such an endeavour, I beg you, with the empathy you surely hold for these innocent children.

A select few have made the city impure for the innocents within; their pure blood fills the sewers, staining them crimson red. Such cannot be tolerated by the few good souls who remain upon these blood-soaked streets, nor by the Vyres whom find the actions described above abhorrent.

I merely pray that something can be done for the safety of the children these uncouth few have seen fit to make victim of.

Lord Daeron Eldrin-Hawklight, Blessed of Shalherana

Luam

friendly neighborhood inquisitor
Legend
Retired Staff
SirLiam1124
SirLiam1124
Legend
A smaller letter is left attached at the very bottom of this poster outside of the tavern.

I will not be subjugated and shunted off into a corner as though my existence is inconvenient and lesser, nor will I be tagged like cattle to be tracked. If you want me to be subservient, you can do it like everyone else. Had I known where you were, I'd find you to throw down my gauntlet to challenge you to a duel, but this poster will do. Unlike you, I would show you some form of honor and swear that none I know shall interfere in this duel, should you find a spine to accept. The only one who shall kill you is me.

- A concerned Vyre

kaiser_harding

Legend of Altera
Villager
Kaiser_Harding
Kaiser_Harding
Villager
A smaller letter is left attached at the very bottom of this poster outside of the tavern.

I will not be subjugated and shunted off into a corner as though my existence is inconvenient and lesser, nor will I be tagged like cattle to be tracked. If you want me to be subservient, you can do it like everyone else. Had I known where you were, I'd find you to throw down my gauntlet to challenge you to a duel, but this poster will do. Unlike you, I would show you some form of honor and swear that none I know shall interfere in this duel, should you find a spine to accept. The only one who shall kill you is me.
- A concerned Vyre
before reading the signature at the bottom i was very shook, because i just assumed this was pod

Jstar

Exitus acta probat
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
JstarGames
JstarGames
Good
{!} Tacked below this new accompaniment to the original letter is a smaller note... At this point, this single poster is quickly turning into a scroll, an Iliad of epic proportions. It matters little, as the note reads thusly:

The kin of the blood have seen fit to subjugate and mistreat the youth of this city, upon whose back the future of our entire world order rests. They are the ones who have been tracked and treated like living cattle. What else would you propose we, as sane people, do? The existence of the Vyre is not lesser, not one iota; my faith has always given me an inclination to respecting all but one paths through life. Your subservience is not mandated nor even asked for, rather your aid and cooperation in tracking down those who would stain the shared honour of your people by acting in the most craven of fashions. What else would you call the "hunt" of children?

My location is known to most within the city: the White Willow Hospital.

You speak of cowardice yet will not even sign your own name upon your challenge. The irony of such is not lost upon me.

With the warmest regards, Lord Daeron-Eldrin Hawklight

Last edited:

Galaxy

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Hero
Staff
uhavebeengalaxyd
uhavebeengalaxyd
Hero
TIT AIIIII

sorry. when u do it like that i gotta.

Brown

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
They/Them
Doctor_Brown
Doctor_Brown

- A concerned Vyre
[!] Just because, another tiny piece of parchment is there. The writing is abhorrent. [!]

I am not with him, but like, I agree. Mostly.

- the Vyre just minding her damn business​