Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Upcoming To those so inclined

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
I have been tired of the state of this world for some time now.

At first, I simply removed myself from the world and seceded from its kingdoms. But now I know that it is not enough. I may hold sovereignty over my lands but the world itself remains foul.

What is required is a revolution of thought. Men must live by a new code, one which does not permit them to live as they have.

To this end, I seek 5 individuals. I care not of your skill in arms or in the forge or in the field. Your skills do not concern, I will teach you what you will need to know. What I want is to see in you an ability to learn and accept this new code, one based on the rights of sentient beings.

Therefore, to those of you so inclined, meet me at the Cross Roads Inn, 2 days hence.
In the meanwhile, ponder this question:
"If the continued existence of the world depended on the yearly sacrifice of an unwilling man, would it be right to sacrifice an unwilling man?"
I leave you these words of wisdom to aid your reflection:
"Act justly, even if all the world perish."

-Lord Daniel Draiden, former General of Altera.

------
OOC
------

This is a short event to, hopefully, begin something somewhat larger. It will take place on March 27, at 4 pm EST.

Last edited:

K9

Triangles are my favourite shape
Crafter
Retired Staff
K9_Diarmuid
K9_Diarmuid
Crafter
Yet another thing I'll have to be there for.

-K9

Rygan

Deathblade
Evil
Rygan_Deathblade
Rygan_Deathblade
Evil
I would come if this wasn't at the exact time / date of the grey lady summoning event :(

Maybe if I can somehow divide my time between two MC clients :p

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
Hnnng. Take Kelta to Grey Lady event... or to meet this Lord Draiden.. Hnnnng!