Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

TommoManderin- Application[Declined - Space]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom McSmith

Loyal Servant of Altera
Hi my name is Tom and I would like to join your server, I play minecraft quite a lot.
I do not grief and if anyone has I would be happy to help re-build. I do not waste space on a server if I make something I will make it spectacular and not a waste of blocks. If I cut down a tree i will cut down the leaves as well because I believe it looks tacky if you leave everything just floating in the air. My age is thirteen I am mature and will not act silly because otherwise I will be kicked :(. I am male. I live in England. I have read the tome of citizenship. :D. I think a Role playing server is a very good idea I do have experience of role-play. I play; Runescape, Lotro and Skyrim. I will explain myself to the community and make friends when I join this server. And I believe my application explains myself very well :D. I do not use mods they are basically a way of cheating.

Space3045

Empty
Please use the proper application format. Feel free to apply again though. When you make the corrections please take the time to write in a clear and succinct manner; using proper grammar, punctuation and flow. It makes a big difference. Declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.