Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Tortora

HollowWorld

HollowWorld's Announcer
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Staff
1632603299223.png

[ ART CREDIT ]
1603294233713.png

- TORTORA -

“For when your burning desire for flowers gets out of hand.”
-=[]=-
[ Free to be used in Events ]

H A B I T A T
It lives in any forest where there’s wood and moss and fungus.​

P H Y S I O L O G Y
This woodland tortoise is heaven for scavenging insects. Its bark-like shell grows moss and fungus during its long lifespan. The type of moss and fungus depends on the forest, but it is known to attract an array of beetles, centipedes and other creatures who enjoy living on rotting surfaces.​
The tortoise itself is about as big as a giant tortoise and moves just as quickly. It likes to rest and pretend to be a fallen tree so it attracts more insects. It doesn’t eat the insects, but they keep the shell from becoming too big or too overgrown. The shell upon which all sorts of stuff grows so long the tortoise is alive.​
Diet: It eats the stuff that grows on its back and other fruits. It can’t reach its own back though. Sort of sad. BUT, the tortoise is so good at storing food and water that it can survive for over a year without either.​
Lifespan: These things grow OLD. Some elves claim to have seen a Tortora grow older than they and no one knows exactly how old they do grow.​

B E H A V I O U R
These creatures are mostly calm and disregard humanoids as worth their time. The exception to this rule is when a humanoid or any big creature stands on them or decides they want their shield. Neither of these things is accepted, and it can deliver a nasty toothless bite when it does.​

A B I L I T I E S
-​

W E A K N E S S E S
-​

Y I E L D S
-​

Original Writeup: Jeroxia

Last edited:

HollowWorld

HollowWorld's Announcer
Lore Staff
Server Outreach