Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Town] Tu'raun {Moderate}

Spooksy_

Lord of Altera
Legend
malaoka
malaoka
Legend
Ƭυ'яαυη

tumblr_o4w0g8jJe01ted1sho1_500.jpg

prettyyy.png
The wind whispers to you as you approach Tu'raun

Tu'raun is a moderate region. Please do not attack anyone, with the intent of death or grievous injury, without permission.
-----
Tu'raun is a rainy area, with precipitation occurring even in the driest seasons. It is located in the vast expanse of plains surrounding Avignon.

It's a rather scattered town, and is highly populated by livestock. The buildings aren't really impressive, and the only places of interest are the Tree of Knowledge and the Brewery. They have no means of protection from attackers, and the jail is not well used.
prettyyy.png
Ɯнєяє ιѕ Ƭυ'яαυη?

The easiest way to access Tu'raun right now, is by walking from Avignon. Soon there will be a road accessible by horses.

There is no way to access it by water, as Tu'raun is surrounded on all sides by land. The only water sources are man-made or underground.

Coordinates:
X:
Y: 70
Z: 10384

Screenshot (450).png

prettyyy.png
Ƭнє RυƖєѕ
"Do not offend the Faeries."

ǀƇ Lαωѕ
1. Theft
1. Minor Theft (Under 100 Radiants):
1. One can expect a few days of imprisonment. (1 IRL Day)
2. Medium-Ranked Theft (100-1000 Radiants):
1. A week or so of imprisonment, depending on the mood of the jailer. (1-4 IRL Days)
3. Major Theft (1000+ Radiants):
1. A month or longer, depends on your behavior. (4-8 IRL Days)
4. Theft of Live Property (Livestock and Pets):
1. Over a year of imprisonment. (8-12 IRL Days)
5. Breaking and Entering
1. If not a resident, you will be forced to leave. If you are a resident, you will be forced to perform public service for the town.

2. Murder
1. First Degree Murder:
1. Classified as murder if it is fully intentional, and willingly planned.
2. Sentenced to 5 years of imprisonment, and banishment immediately afterward. (1 IRL Month, afterwards you will be released and unable to visit Tu'raun ICly or OOCly)
2. Second Degree Murder:
1. Any intentional murder that was not planned out beforehand.
2. Sentenced to 3 years of imprisonment and banishment immediately afterward. (1 IRL Month, same rules apply as above)
3. Manslaughter:
1. Voluntary
1. Committing the crime with harm intended beforehand.
2. Face imprisonment of 1 year. (20 IRL Days)
2. Involuntary
1. Committing the crime without harm intended beforehand.
2. Face imprisonment of 1 year. (20 IRL Days)
4. Self Defense:
1. Defending against an attack, causing the death of the attacker.
2. A months stay, during which you will be tended to in the homes of the townsfolk.
4. Assault
1. To attack any resident or guest of Tu'raun.
2. Consequences include prisonment and loss of limb.
5. Marriage and Divorce
1. Marriage
1. The bonding of two people, sworn under their god and witnessed by the people.
2. If you wish to marry in the lands of Tu'raun, you will be welcome to and a celebration will be held in the honor of the happy couple.
2. Divorce
1. Separation of two people, within reason.
2. If someone wished to divorce, seek advice from the priest who wed them.
3. Terms of Divorce
1. Adultery
2. Act of infidelity within the confines of marriage.
2. Lack of Desire for a Fruitful Marriage
3. Loss of love between the married couple.
4. One or both spouses do not make effort to keep the marriage stable and healthy.
3. Fear
1. If the spouse is found to be abusive or threatening, separation shall occur quickly.
4. Bigamy
1. If a spouse is found to have more than one married other, the others are liable to ask for separation.
6. Government
1. Town Leader
1. The Bell family has owned the town since they have founded it, and succession goes to the youngest child. If the youngest child refuses, power shall go to a highly trusted resident of Tu'raun.
7. Arson
1. Arson Causing Minor Damage
1. Damage caused to personal property of another, causing minor damages.
2. The accused will be put on trial, and if found guilty, will be forced to pay for the damage as well as a small fine.
2. Arson Causing Major Damage
1. Damage caused to personal property of another, causing major damages.
2. The accused will be put on trial, and if found guilty, will be forced to pay for the damage as well as a large fine.
8. Kidnapping and Slavery
1. Slavery is illegal in Tu'raun. Those found to have kidnapped a guest or resident of Tu'raun will be exiled. (You will not be able to visit Tu'raun ICly or OOCly)
9. Harassment
1. Stalking
1. If a resident accuses another of following them, citizens will allow them to stay in their homes, and provide protectection.
2. False claims will be given warning for the first offense, if continued, will be fined.
3. Positive claims will lead to the fining and imprisonment of the stalker. If problem persists, they will be exiled. (8-12 IRL Days, won't be allowed to return ICly or OOCly)
4. If stalkers return to Tu'raun after being exiled, they will be killed on sight.
2. Intent to Harm
1. Physical
1. Intent to physically harm the victim will result in banishment. (Cannot return ICly or OOCly)
2. Psychological
1. Intent to psychologically harm the victim will result in banishment. (Cannot return ICly or OOCly)
10. Property Damage
1. Minor Damage
1. Small fine and imprisonment.
2. Major Damage
1. Large fine and imprisonment.
11. Right to Bear Arms
1. Bearable arms
1. Small weaponry
1. Swords can be no longer than 5 feet.
2. Banned Arms
1. Any weapon covered in poison or anything similar.
2. Poisons of any kind.
3. Punishment
1. Will result in fined for the possession of such. If decorative, must be blunted.
1. Weapons will be safely stored within the Mayor's home.
2. Refusal to comply will result in confiscation of the items in question, as well as a small fine or imprisonment.
12. Trials
1. Every resident and/or guest has the right to a fair trial.
2. Every resident and/or guest has the right to defend themselves in court.
3. Every resident and/or guest is required to pledge upon their divine.
1. If you do not pledge fealty to any divine, you will be forced to pledge upon your life.

[@Cukie1 This was heavily copied from Cukie's forum post. If you wish for me to remove anything/everything from this I will do so without complaint.]

OOƇ RυƖєѕ
-Do not grief.
-Do not steal.
-Please be kind to fellow residents.
-Please do not edit your place of residence without permission from me.
-After 2-3 weeks of inactivity, your house and possessions will be reclaimed. Please notify me of absences prior to absence.
-If you come back and wish to reclaim your possessions, you can do so only if they are still in possession of Tu'raun.

tumblr_o5akq3A1QR1tjxm05o1_500.jpg

prettyyy.png
Rєѕιɗєηтѕ αηɗ Jσιηιηg
-----
To live in Tu'raun you have to fill out the below form, as well as get confirmation from me. Houses are free, however, stores are not. Once you have gotten my confirmation, you will be required to RP coming to live here. If the IC mayor is not available, my character will provide the necessary assistance.

Ƒσям
IGN:
Nickname:
Character Race:
Character Preferred Job:

Ƈυяяєηт Rєѕιɗєηтѕ
Spark Oakhold - Raykaystar - Mayor
Willow Tidewater - Spooksy_ - Brewer
Aspen - Aspen - Resident
Chestnut - MorbidGabby - Resident

ƇυяяєηтƖу Ɲєєɗ
Someone to run the tea shop
Librarian
Stablekeep
Assorted Jobs

SρєcιαƖ Ƭнαηкѕ
SpiritTheLightning - Building the Smithy
uncrazygirl - Furnishing some of the builds
Michcat - To Michcat for providing the region

Ɗσηαтισηѕ
Horuss - 10,000r
SpiritTheLightning - 2,820r
Raykaystar - 3,000r
JustTooRadical - 2,500r
Aspen - 20,000r
-----
The faeries will miss you

tumblr_o599jiiA8F1ry09kpo1_500.jpg

prettyyy.png
[@Elz Heavily copied from Elz's forum post. If you wish for me to remove anything/everything, I will do so without complaint.]

Last edited:

Spooksy_

Lord of Altera
Legend
malaoka
malaoka
Legend
Lσяє

tumblr_nxevooZehV1tkvw3jo1_500.jpg
output_CUktlJ.gif
yessss.png
Hιѕтσяу
(You know what I kind of forgot I had this window open so I'll do this tomorrow)​

Last edited:

Tarron

Lord of Altera
Ƒσям
IGN: LastGladius
Nickname: Character's name is Atlas.
Character Race: Silver Elf
Character Preferred Job: Cartographer

Spooksy_

Lord of Altera
Legend
malaoka
malaoka
Legend
Ƒσям
IGN: LastGladius
Nickname: Character's name is Atlas.
Character Race: Silver Elf
Character Preferred Job: Cartographer
Okey doke! Tell me when you'd like to arrange an RP, and feel free to come by whenever I'm online to discuss a house ^^