Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Training Camp] Camp Laz'lo

Tot

Lord of Altera
Frosty
The_Tottot
The_Tottot
Frosty
Camp Laz'lo

To all, who wish to hone their skills in combat- I Jerr'co of Hakiaz invite you to Camp Laz'lo.

Here you may feel safe and protected whilst our various instructors will guide you in your quest to perfect your craft. We are located just outside of Bol'tn'thar and will be providing a place to rest your head and the tools and skills to hunt during your stay.

The following instructors are currently enlisted;

Jerr'co Hakiaz - Unarmed & Blunt Weapons
Kam Hakiaz - Axes & Throwing Weapons

Jaden Seeker - Archery & Swordsmanship
Podric Flanders - Pole-arms & Armored Combat
Milah Sicarus - Defense Against The Magic Arts

The following is a list of campers enlisted in the program;

-TBA-

( OOC )
This will be a place for the many combat based players to come and CRP to their hearts content. It also serves as a place for younger and less experienced characters to learn should an instructor be around. This page is heavily under work and is simply a quick post to check interest and look for further instructors and campers whilst the camp itself is being built. Rules will be set soon enough. The camp will grow as campers arrive and roleplay progresses. Hopefully this will continue for a long while.

-=GET A CABIN OR TENT=-

We have decided that we will allow people to have their own personal tents or cabins within the region. The way this will work is we will have you build the small cabin/tent in the creative world within the general build style of the camp. You will have to provide the resources but I will cover the WE cost to port it over. Please feel free to PM me (Tot) either here on the forums or on Discord.

I will also be offering the option to have a cabin built. 2k per small cabin. PM me for more info.

(BUILD LIMITS/INSTRUCTIONS)
-1 Story Max-
-Maximum Of 1 Chunk Per Person-
-Multiple Chunks Can Be Discussed If 2+ People Will Be Residing Within-
-You Must Provide The Materials-
-The Build Must Be Examined And Approved By Myself (Tot) Or Kamaoe-

Donors:
Kostadim 10,000

Last edited:

Tot

Lord of Altera
Frosty
The_Tottot
The_Tottot
Frosty
I will state now that the place is currently under construction and I will make a boop on the post when it's ready to go.

Heie

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Legend
Staff
Keth could use some training. And i'm interested in learning CRP. Sounds fun.

Mudpaw11

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Patron
Staff
Mudpaw11
Mudpaw11
Patron
Connor has a curious interest (and not only because he doesn't want to be hunted by the large red man)

Reedie

The wrong.
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Reedie_
Reedie_
Legend
Hmm, Eastoft could probably be a medic at the camp if people get a few scratches here and there ..

Lenore

Bird, Knows What's Good
Retired Staff
Len0re
Len0re
Legend
Absolute madman went and named it Camp Laz'lo. I love it.

*Chives has requested to join the session.

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
I feel like HW has needed something like this for a long time for those who enjoy CRP, I hope this'll become a success!

ToastySpam

Chairman of the Procrastination Committee
Legend
ToastySpam
ToastySpam
Legend
I love this, but you missed the opportunity to call it Camp Greenlake and make it about digging holes to build character