Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Trials of a dwarven slave.

Trouble Kelp

Loyal Servant of Altera
Day 164 of Imprisonment

My hands burn. They have burned for so long, I remember little else. Not the mountains of my homelands, not my mother of father, not the great hunts I went on. Just the burning. And not in my hands alone. My back burns, scored from the whip of my masters. My eyes burn, dry from the heat of the fires. My spirit burns too, in the long absence of any hope. Yet among all this, one thing burns brighter. That is my hatred, stoked with the death of my comrades and years of labor. One day I will be free, and the rivers will flow with blood.

This is my vow, and I WILL see it lived out.

Trouble Kelp

Loyal Servant of Altera
Day 197 of Imprisonment

I lay on my back, trying not to think about anything. The blood is still coming out from the flogging, and I need it to heal, even if that means I must go back to work. No, they have not broken me like a mule, not yet. I want to go back to work, because there I will continue to make my weapon. If the elves knew I was stealing metal to build my own weapon, I would dougtlessly be killed. I would pray for safety of my plan, if I believed in the dwarven god anymore. But I don't, so it's just me and them. I smile at the thought of destruction, waiting on my back, for the wounds to heal...

Joel

Lord of Altera
its really good,like the way elves are being portrayed as eveil...pointy ear freaks P

Trouble Kelp

Loyal Servant of Altera
Day 214 of Imprisonment

The flame in my heart grows stronger day by day. If the preparations were not made, I am sure it would destroy me. My weapon is there on the mat, a flail of terrible power, spiked and deadly. I just finished it yesterday, now here it lays, glittering like a hoard of sapphires. Tomorrow will be the day. The day of freedom. The day of justice. The day I will reclaim my life, for even if I die, I will do so in battle. I feel uplifted by the thought. I cannot sleep, but I must, for I will need all my strength tomorrow. Yes...tomorrow...tomorrow is the day it shall end, and the day it shall begin.

Trouble Kelp

Loyal Servant of Altera
Day 215 of Imprisonment...Day 1 of Freedom

Blood. Pain. Sweat. Ragged gasps of air. I suck in breath as I break the arrow lodged in my arm, then push it through. It hurts, but I must survive. Run, dodge, kill. It blurs together as I think of the last 6 hours. I smashed through the guards, still bleary eyed from sleep. Running through the camp, toppling tents into fires, kicking embers, causing chaos. I killed as many elves as I can, but there are to many. Flee. Into the forest. They will come after me, but I will be ready. So far, 4 patrols have tried to track me, and 4 patrols have died. I am a dwarf, and I know of traps, of pits, and of snares. They expect me to continue running, so they track me, no consideration of the danger. It will be their end. I gasp again as I bind the wound up with a few pitiful strips of cloth. The pain is terrible, but it will not stop me. I am here, watching for the next patrol. Come to me, my prey, I am waiting...

Trouble Kelp

Loyal Servant of Altera
Oh, I forgot to add this thing on here before:p

Name: Bassa Voldenhelm

Nickname/Alias: "Trouble"
Height: 4 feet 3 inches, or around 1.35 meters tall
Weight: 175 pounds, or 79 kilograms
Hair: Dark grey
Eyes: Grey
Skin: Pale
Identifying Marks: Whip scars on back, numerous other wounds, large dwarven tattoo on
chest reading "Honor before Greed."
Appearance: A somewhat ordinary dwarf, yet seems to possess some incredible inner power.
Skills:
-Very handy with most weapons
-Quick on his feet
-Master of traps and snares
-Expert miner, gemcutter, and stonemason
-Strong sense of morals

Drawbacks:
-Not very talkative
-Very short temper
-Dislikes all elves, with a passionate hatred of all dark elves
-While having strong morals, tends to enforce them by force and revenge

Trouble Kelp

Loyal Servant of Altera
Day 3 of Freedom

Light. Scrapes on my eyelids like a rake. I don't want to open them, but it is to bright. I wonder if Death has come to me...

I am in a tent. There are blood soaked bandages beside me, and a bowl of warm broth. My stomach rumbles, and I begin to eat, pondering my memories. The last one I can see clearly is the image of a Drow warrior standing over me with his sword held to my throat, whispering of my horrible fate back at the slave camp. The bowl clatters to the floor as I remember. NO, I cannot be back here! Must get out! I try to rise, but the pain is to great. At that moment an aged, kindly-faced man walks in.

"Up already are we? Old Aaron doesn't mean you no harm, now lie back like a good lad so you can regain your strength."

I lie back, convinced I am safe, and let sleep carry me away in its soft embrace.

Koerhuisje

Moderating the herps & derps
koerhuisje
koerhuisje
oohh cmon type faster i wanna know if that old aaron is really as kind as he says or is just in with the elves!

:D great story so far.

Trouble Kelp

Loyal Servant of Altera
Day 11 of Freedom

For the first time in many months, I can smile and laugh while I am at ease. Aaron is a good companion, he fills my pain with friendly talk. My wounds heal, as does my spirit. I can walk again, and soon I will be able to bend over without fear of breaking my injury back open. It feels good to be free, to be my own master, wanderer of my desires. I have lost all suspicion of Aaron, he is just a kindly old man who feels lonely. Perhaps I will stay in this place for the rest of my life, by the mountain stream among the pines. Perhaps I will...

Trouble Kelp

Loyal Servant of Altera
Day 23 of Freedom

Today is Aaron's birthday. Aaron says that he does not need any gifts, but I think it would be a nice suprise. There is a small human village a days walk away, so I will go to get some presents and delicacies. We will feast like kings, in a manner that I have not done for a long time. The happiness bursts from me like a spring, filling the scar left by my pain to the brim. Nothing can go wrong, I have become the thing that I have sought most. Content.