Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Tribute

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
There is almost always someone praying at the shrines, these days. Not as many as when the winds came, but enough that there is always someone there. Do the gods listen? Can they be persuaded either way?

Shiny new worship plugin:

/worship book - before you do anything, this is what you'll need. You'll only need to get it once. It's largely an OOC item, but can be called a prayer book if you'd like to reference it in RP.
/worship - when you enter a shrine that you want to pray at. This will bring up a UI that is entirely misleading. We don't actually have reps with the gods worked out, nor am I certain we really do want to automate that. But it's a fun little set of buttons if you ignore the 'you are favored by' text. Click y'er god!
And then just pray as you normally would, while holding the book. Yeah, it's a bit complicated, but it's retrofitted to our purposes. It logs what you say in the shrines, which helps us immensely.

(@SallyPirate can correct anything I got wrong. I've been putting this off because bluh.)

Tomorrow night sometime I'll be clearing out the donation boxes. Some of you had a field day throwing in entirely OOC items, and that will be taken into consideration. Please try to keep things IC and immersive. Thanks!

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Lore Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
*raises heathen hand* Does this work aswell with elementals are we going old school and pray on a thread?

Azur

Lord of Altera
Lover
Legend
A_Z_U_R
A_Z_U_R
Lover
Perhaps I could actually make Torviin pray to Theodra now? Myes, possibility.

dUMMY

Dead Man Walking
Dummyplug
Dummyplug
*still needs to find out about the god's situation*
*still needs to find out Visage is a thing*
*still needs to find out Tzemik is gone*
*still needs to be told anything by anyone!!!*

Balatro

Don't call it a comeback
Retired Staff
*still needs to find out about the god's situation*
*still needs to find out Visage is a thing*
*still needs to find out Tzemik is gone*
*still needs to be told anything by anyone!!!*
*Still need to leave his castle once in awhile.

Axex

Lord of House Hawklight
Then people might find out he's a 5 foot nakat and not the hulking 9 foot monster with thirty arms and just as many swords that the stories would have you believe.

ptiber

El programming zorro
Retired Staff
Uh. Lol. You could have asked me, I would have fixed the misleading parts before you released it :D
Hope it still works as needed ^^