Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

Trooperrik Whitelist Application -Declined wandering_robin

rik

Villager
1. What is your minecraft username?
trooperrik
2. How old are you?
3. What gender are you?
Male
4. What country do you live in?
The Netherlans

5a. Do you agree to read our Survival Guide before logging onto the server?
Yes
5b. Do you agree to consult both our Tome of Citizenship and Everything you need to know page before asking any questions in the game?
Yes
6a. How do you feel about the roleplay aspect of our server?
It sounds awesome
6b. Do you have any experience roleplaying?
Yes, everyday

Hello, my name is Rik.
I love to play games ( mostly minecraft though).
I would consider myself a Sci-Fi/Fantasy enthusiast.
Currently I am finishing up College.
I am a college student, majoring in Astro Phisics.
I am in my last year and wanted to start gaming again.
I am between jobs so I have a lot of free time.
I am not going to sit here and talk smack, I have better things to do.
I think MC is one of the best games ever created and I really hope I am able to join this server, sounds fun without random griefers ruining the experience.

8. Do you have any examples of your work and creativity, either in minecraft or outside? You can attach them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
No, but i have a lots of experience on MC.

9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
I am looking forward to hearing from you guys.

10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
I dont use mods everything i do is by hand and i think using mods is just a form of saying that you are to laisie to do anything by yourself.

11. How did you find out about our server?
minecraftforum.net

12. Have you voted for us? (Click Here)
I have now

UnknownAssassins

Loyal Servant of Altera
Hey mat! I think its a good application! Hope you get accepted friend! There are some really cool people on there server. And they let me have a house!

Jon Snow

Villager
You copied my application about 30 min after I posted mine. Unless you are my evil twin, I suggest you write your own application.