Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished [Sunday, January, 10th | 2pm EST | PUBLIC ] When the Tavern Grows Dull

Mudpaw11

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Patron
Staff
Mudpaw11
Mudpaw11
Patron
Thanks everyone who came! :heart:
See you the first Tuesday of October I guess
(Might do another one before then but the first Tuesday of each month I think is my guarenteed plan for now)

Mudpaw11

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Patron
Staff
Mudpaw11
Mudpaw11
Patron
1601447006108.png

+Third Event planned for Tuesday, October 6th at 3pm EST+

I'm going to offer the same thing I did last time for those that want to show off a song or poem or whatever else characters use stages for but again a reminder that for the whole event the stage will be open for whoever wants to hop on and off so you don't have to decide now. However, for those who do already have a plan in mind reply below using with the following template:
- - -
Character Name:
Entertainment/Use of Stage:

- - -
Current Queue:
- - -​

Last edited:

Mudpaw11

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Patron
Staff
Mudpaw11
Mudpaw11
Patron

Mudpaw11

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Patron
Staff
Mudpaw11
Mudpaw11
Patron
1hr! Don't be afraid to show up late if you need to, this event is very casual so hop in and out whenever you want

Mudpaw11

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Patron
Staff
Mudpaw11
Mudpaw11
Patron
1609689122501.png
+ Fourth Event planned for Sunday, January, 10th at 2pm EST +

It's been a while hasn't it?

With a handful of new players around, I figured a gathering was overdue.
So for those who don't know what this is, Let me give you the run down!

Step 1: Show up at the Storm's Landing Tavern
Step 2: Take a seat or get a drink and talk with some new people
Optional Step: The tavern has a stage in the back corner that you are free to use if you want (like an open mic). This gives bard characters or poets, even jesters if they exist, a chance to show off their stuff.
Typically I give a little intro talk at the beginning of the event but I'm likely not going to do that since it always felt really awkward and forced
Lastly, if you see someone sitting alone, don't be afraid to go up to them! The whole point is for people to get to meet other characters.
- - + - -
(If there are people wanting to use the stage you have the option of either just going up during the event or signing up beforehand)

Character Name:
Entertainment/Use of stage:

- - + - -

Edit: It's been a while and this event is very loosely designed so I apologize if anything is messy, I'm still figuring out how best to do something like this

Mudpaw11

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Patron
Staff
Mudpaw11
Mudpaw11
Patron
Now that I've finished writing the declaration of war with Brit
This is on Sunday! (2 days)