Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Twin Snake Tailory

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
(( Note: Cannot yet do 1.8 skins, many apologies! ))

With our new building acquired within Port Silver, the Twin Snake Tailory is open for business!

Elsendir S. or his apprentice, Remil S., will happily fashion the newest and most eye-catching wardrobe anyone with the right coin might desire!

The Twin Snake Tailory will receive mail from the APS, should you not be able to stop by in person.

-A message left in the PS noticeboard (There in-game, as well)

OOC:

Michcats Skin Shoppe is now open for business! With the small price of a short RP and a few radients (To be decided during the RP), I'm crafting whatever pixellated tapestry you wish to have.

I'll alter a current skin you have or start one from scratch, whichever is desired. However, I do request that you approach my character in-game to order a skin.

A collage of my work can be found in this thread:
{Click Here}

This shop is ran by accounts Michcat and dirtbiker06

Last edited:

Mitch

Daydreamer
Good
HoboVigilante
HoboVigilante
Good
... Am I allowed to reserve a spot before we do RP, or must spot-claiming be done by the RP?
Either way, I WANT.

Jupa15

Settling in Altera
" I hate these hogswoggiling snakes, in this hogswoggling port! " * silently references *
On a serious note,
Cool! :D