Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Request Two skins needed. {15k}

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
Consider this a bit of a comp, I guess. I need two skins, one a complete skin, head and all- the second just an outfit. I'd do it myself but it just wouldn't be the best. I'll leave this open till I see a skin I like, if I use your skin I will pay you for it- now details. I'm offering 15k for 2 skins, or 7.5k each, if two different people make skins that I like. And so no one wastes their time, I'll send anyone who makes a serious attempt 1k.

First skin, a completely fresh one based off [this profile]- if you need more info PM me. The outfit is up to you but closer to the images on the thread, the better.

Second skin, a need an outfit that looks a lot like the one shown in the art below, Lannis made the art and I'm really digging the simple design of the outfit so it's something I wanna try to get a hold of. Sash over the shoulder is optional.
2N1dg43.jpg

If you're willing that'd be great, the sooner I get these, the better, but by no means am I rushing. The first skin is priority over the second.

Niko

Lord of Altera
Good
Legend
SirNicholas14
SirNicholas14
Good
Do you like 3 pixel arms or 4 pixel?

(Imma take a shot at this)

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
Either works for both, but I'd prefer 3 pixels for the top skin and 4 pixels for the bottom skin, whichever you are working on!