Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

tyfang360's application [Denied - Paint]

tyfang360

Villager
1. What is your Minecraft username?
tyfang360
2. How old are you?253. What country are you from?United States of America

4. Have you read the King's Law, Tome of Citizenship, Official Lore, and the Survival Guides yet
?Yes, I have.

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming
?It ruins good quality roleplaying fun me and everyone else is having.

6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server
?Absolutely not.7. Name one of our current Mentors.
Niko

8. Tell us about yourself!I am a avid gamer, first and foremost, with a crazy sense of humor to boot, I am also an autistic gamer, so bear with me here, i’m also a fanfiction writer by hobby.

9. Do you have any examples of your work
?
https://www.fanfiction.net/u/2428213/tyfang360 – a link to my fanfiction site, my stories are not that great, but I try my best.

10. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server
? No one has referred me, I came across this server looking for anything interesting.

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
Hey there, before we can continue I'll have to ask that you complete the whitelist application with the character test portion. Thank you

tyfang360

Villager
1. What is your Minecraft username? Tyfang360 2. How old are you? 25

3. What country are you from? United States of America

4. Have you read the King's Law, Tome of Citizenship, Official Lore, and the Survival Guides yet? Yes, I have.

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming? It ruins good quality roleplaying fun me and everyone else is having.

6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server? Absolutely not.

7. Name one of our current Mentors.

Niko

8. Tell us about yourself! I am an avid gamer, first and foremost, with a crazy sense of humor to boot, I am also an autistic gamer, so bear with me here, I’m also a fanfiction writer by hobby.

9. Do you have any examples of your work? https://www.fanfiction.net/u/2428213/tyfang360 – a link to my fanfiction site, my stories are not that great, but I try my best.

10. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server? No one has referred me, I came across this server looking for anything interesting.

Character Name: Jarako Shadow-Fang

Character Age: 25

Character Race: Human

Appearance: Jarako is a tall, lean, yet well built individual, with dark brown hair that reaches to the base of his neckwith bangs that nearly hides his ocean blue eyes, with his beard and sideburns with similar hair color and skin lightly tanned, he wears a white long sleeved shirt underneath a brown jacket, finishing the outfit with a lighter shade of brown pants and leather boots.

Written Test!

Within one of the vast mountains lies a dark and ancient dungeon, inside one of the cells lies an unconscious man in his mid-twenties, his body sprawled all over the cold hard ground, as a few minutes have past, the man’s fingers slowly bean to flex, until his hand balled into fists, the man slowly regains consciousness as he slowly sits up and blinks his eyes a bit, with his eyes clear of blurriness, he looks around within the cell he is imprisoned, the walls and ceiling madeof hard granite, the cell door made of iron that has been rusted from the many years of disuse.

“Alright Jarako, what have you gotten yourself into?” he asked, the man, now known as Jarako, tested the bars and the cell doors by pushing and pulling on them, despite the age of the metal, the bars and the door held fast and refused to budge.

“So much for that.” Jarako said as he looked out into the corridor, seeing the skeletal remains of a jailer on the floor across from Jarako’s cell, he tried to stretch his arm out to try and grab the ring of keys on the skeletal hand of the jailer, yet he could barely reach them, Jarako looked to his right to see another skeletal jailer, unlike the first one, this jailer has a sheathed sword laying on his corpse, to which Jarako had no trouble reaching and grabbing it, with what little light he received from the small barred window above him, he drew out the sword.

Despite the many years the corpses lay within the confines of this dusty and ancient dungeon, the sword itself is in wonderful condition, although there is nothing special about this sword, a standard unadorned iron broadsword with a plain guard also made of iron, and a hilt made of leather.

With this iron sword, Jarako carefully picked up and lifted the ring of keys from the dead jailer with no trouble, using the first key he saw, he slid the key into the lock and turned it, resulting in a satisfying click and the creak of a cell door opening, Jarako was free, yet the next problem remianed.

“Alright, I managed to escape my cell, now, how to escape the dungeon?” Jarako muttered to himself as he looked at the long corridors within the dungeon, just before he departed, he looked at the iron sword in his hand, and the sheath which lay on the floor in the cell.

“I don’t know what lies within those corridors, but it hurts to have some protection with me” Jarako said to himself, with his mind made up, he grabbed the sheath and used the belt of the sheath to strap it on his back, with it being nice and snug, he sheath his new sword and ventured into the dark corridors of the dungeon.

As Jarako traversed through the dark corridors, he heard a sound of something creaking, he quickly turned around to face the source of the noise, which turns out to be nothing but a wooden door left ajar, slowly creaking from what little wind blows through the dungeon, with his sword drawn, he quickly opened the door wide, preparing to face whatever lucks within the room, though to his surprise, there was nothing there but a wooden desk, a bed, and a chest.

“Glad to see there was nothing hiding in here, although I wonder what lies within that chest?” Jarako asked as he walked toward the chest and tried to open it, only to realize that it was locked tight, thankfully the same set of keys that opened the cell doors, also unlocked the chest, allowing Jarako to lift up the lid and view the contents inside.

Within lies a fully intact set of iron armor, 5 stacks of torches, and a map of the dungeon, “Sweet, with this stuff, I’ll be out of here in no time.” Jarako said, smiling as he emptied all the chest of its contents, after a few minutes, Jarako steps out of the room, suited head to toe in iron armor, with his new gear and map, Jarako ventured further into the dungeon, placing the torches on the wall to not only leave a trail but to keep mobs from spawning, speaking of which, Jarako heard the clacking of bones, as he looked around a corner to see 3 skeletons patrolling a hallway, the moment the skeletons saw Jarako’s face, volleys of arrows began to fly at him as the skeletons started shooting, thankfully he moved back just before the arrows landed, he hid behind the wall until the skeletons made the way to Jarako, which he ambushed them and reduced them to a pile of bones and arrows, yet one of the skeletons dropped their bow as they died, now Jarako has a bow and a few arrows, Jarako continued to traverse the dungeon, dodging traps and slaying mobs, he continued the path on the map until he reached the exit, only to see that it was blocked by obsidian, in front of the wall its a construct made up of soul sand in the shape of a T, on top of the construct is two wither skeleton skulls, in front of the construct is another chest.

“Of course” Jarako growled “With every dungeon, there is always some type of boss, and the gods must be seriously testing me if they have placed an incomplete Wither here, guess I better man up and beat that boss.” he said with a sigh as he made his way to the construct and opened the chest in front of it, sure enough there was the 3rd wither skull, not only that, but 10 Notch apples, with the contents of the chest emptied out, he placed the 3rd wither skull on the construct and immediately ran back to the other side of the spacious room, the Wither slowly began to form and charge up its energy, with one huge blast and a strange yet foreboding noise, the Wither was ready to battle.

The Wither began to fire projectile wither skulls at Jarako, which he rolls and sidesteps out of the line of fire, taking shots at the monster with the bow, as the process is repeated several times, the Wither began to make its descent to the dungeon floor, “It’s on the ground, that must mean the Wither is at half health, just a few more strikes and it’s over.” Jarako thought to himself as he ate a Notch apple, once he finished eating, he rushed at the skeletal being, continuing to dodge its projectile skulls as he initiated a deadly sword combo on the Wither, with the monster near death, Jarako quickly stepped back and delivered a fatal jump slashed, which instantly destroys the Wither, as the Wither is defeated, two things are left on the ground upon its dissappearance, a diamond pickaxe to break the obsidian wall, another item, is the Nether Star, a rare and priceless object sought after by many people.

With Jarako’s new trophies, he used the diamond pickaxe to break the wall of obsidian, leaving a hole with bright light shimmering from it, Jarako quickly ran to the light and found himself outside the mountain dungeon, with a breath of fresh air, Jarako begins to ponder why he was placed into that dungeon in the first place.

Was this a test from the Gods, or did some bunch of cruel people place me in there just for the heck of it...no matter, I’ll find out soon, after I find my way back home.” Jarako thought to himself as he made his way down to the mountain, making his way home after one crazy adventure in a dungeon, but will this be the only adventure Jarako will have, or will there be more coming his way, only the gods above will know.

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
Hello there tyfang360 -

I've read over your application and sadly I cannot accept it at this time, if you make the following adjustments I will go over it again;

-Your definition of Metagaming and Powergaming is wrong, please go over the King's Law and Survival guide.

-The server isn't quite like Minecraft, while the format for our RP is based on Minecraft, things in vanilla mobs and items (Ex: 5 stacks of torches and the iron armour) doesn't quite fit the setting. We like to pride ourselves on using as much realism as we can do; I like to imagine the server set in a DnD format instead of MC mechanics. This also applies to use of diamond pickaxe in the written test.

-Skills must be at a beginners level, again, picture it like a RPG like Skyrim, when you start in the game you can't start with your one-handed skill mastered, the same goes for RP.

-Starting gear must also be basic, you cannot start on the server with metal armour.

Sadly, I cannot accept your application at this time, however, please don't let this discourage you from trying again, your writing was good but it simply didn't fit within the setting of the server. I'd highly suggest going over our lore before reattempting the application.

Warm Regards;
-Paint