Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Ultra_StarPlatinum's Application [Approved - Squidziod]

Ultra_StarPlatinum

Lord of Altera
Patron
Radiotron
Radiotron
Patron
About You!

1. What is your Minecraft username?
Radiotron

2. How old are you?

3. What country are you from?
United States

4. Have you read the King's Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides yet?
Yes, I have. Impressive indeed.

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?
Metagming, pretty much you know something your character don't. Powergaming, you do something with your character beyond the will of another person's character in roleplaying, or beyond their abilities.

6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?
No? Not as I recall reading in the King's Law.

7. Name one of our current Mentors.
Nikooooooooooo!

8. Tell us about yourself!
Amateur Martial Artist in Kenjutsu, and Wushu, Love fighting games and open world games. Major Fan of Elder Scrolls and Star Wars so I guess I'm kind of a geek. I also do Roleplaying on the norm with some friends locally and on internet forums(at times). Also a bit shy around communities.

9. Do you have any examples of your work?
Why would I show you a video of me getting my butt whooped. Just kidding, but nah i got nothing.

10. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?
Negative

About Your Character!

Character Name:
Lerak Boyars

Character Age:

Character Race:
Human

Appearance:
Standing at around 5'6 and weighing at 167lbs with a slender build due to moderate activity in his daily life. Mild/pale skin complexion with a messy pointy hairstyle with dark colored hair. He has a five o'clock shadow across his face since he does have time to shave often whenever he can and isn't doing anything important or time consuming for weeks on end. Additionally, he does wear a couple of earrings in both his left and right ear which are made with gold and silver smelted into them. His eyes have a dark brown color and give off a relaxed demeanor to him. Most of his family have hazel or greenish eye color, but he just happens to have dark brown. He also is missing a tooth but doesn't hurt his good appearance. As for clothing, he normally wears tied up boots with linen woved tunic and a cloak made of linen.

(Optional) Picture of the Skin:
627b47f9bdf56ebb88910af15efa88a7--concept-design-character-adventurer-character-design.jpg

Written Test!
"Born unlucky. Raised to be Lucky." A catchphrase his father told him when he was a kid. Not saying that Larek was born unlucky, but the Boyars family line had been in lots of tough scrapes throughout the generations, so it probably won't end with him any time soon. While a life of adventure and wonder awaits a man or woman who dares venture beyond the safety of their home, that wasn't Larek's case. He was a coward, afraid of being hurt or going around looking for hurt. He enjoyed the comfort of his lifestyle, being a mere farm boy who picked the crops and ran laps across the farm. It didn't do a lot for him in terms of skills, but he had a knack for running which wasn't too shabby for a human such as him. The arrival of the undead in the southern parts of the Northern Kingdoms made his parents worried. Not to fight, and not to hide, they chose to do what Larek does and run. His mother, father, and little sister ran far and wide to get as far as they could away from the danger that was approaching. This was around when he was 12 when the Great Migration occurred and ships departed to find new land. The wide-open sea drew Larek with amazement. The amount of blue was so big and vast that he felt no mere mortal could dare say they saw one end to another without calling a tell tales. It sparked a sort of question that his dad once said to him, telling him that there's a large world waiting to be discovered. Discovery, or discover, means to find unexpectedly or in search of something. Be it truth, justice, fame, renown, honor, validity, secrecy, anarchy, or even divinity. He wanted Larek...to go out one day. Out... beyond the comfort of home; something he was scared of very much. But in the midst of that, he came to a realization. He did discover something in the midst of the horrendous chaos. Courage. To face fear, you must have the courage to encounter it head on, and he did by setting foot off the ship and into the new world.

Well, that would've been the start of a very grand adventure by the time he became 16 in later years, but sadly courage comes and goes and our dear young adventurer, Larek Boyars became a standard drunk to this day who waddles around at times with the occasional pay he gets from doing labor when he's sober wherever he goes. That's probably the best time for him TO discover, being numb to the feelings of fear and anxiety while down in the cups. A fine way for any fool to embark! Family tossed him out on his own since he prefers being alone that way while his sister can enjoy the spoils of whatever the Boyars get. As for him? He'll prefer his cups, thank you very much! Perhaps someone will tip him one day to make a song in honors for paying him something. Larek Boyars of Altera, Born Unlucky. Drinks to be Lucky.

Last edited:

Squidziod

Kid Charlemagne
Mystic
Retired Owner
Squidziod
Squidziod
LegendMystic
Hello and thank you for applying! Your application is off to a great start, but your meta and powergaming definitions are not present! Please fill out that portion of the app, and then we may continue.

Ultra_StarPlatinum

Lord of Altera
Patron
Radiotron
Radiotron
Patron
Hello and thank you for applying! Your application is off to a great start, but your meta and powergaming definitions are not present! Please fill out that portion of the app, and then we may continue.
Oops. Forgot the #5 question. Well it's been edited and now present. Hope it's looking good now. :p

Squidziod

Kid Charlemagne
Mystic
Retired Owner
Squidziod
Squidziod
LegendMystic
Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our Tome of Citizenship. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question ingame.

For easy reading- Here's our Starter Guide once you login!

If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.

You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.(very useful, by the way.)
Survival Guide
Tome of Citizenship
Commands Guide
How to create your character profile
Town Census
Server Rules
Using Titles ingame
Rules for Roleplay
The Players' Handbook

Lastly, please make sure you understand the following points. It's very important. As a new player, once you play you may be tempted to "test" out an x-ray mod... don't do it! We have a zero tolerance policy for it.

1) We have active members of staff monitoring players suspected of using X-RAY. We have extensive logging capabilities which also highlight to us when X-RAY is suspected. Anyone caught using X-RAY mods or Transparent Texture Packs will be permanently banned without appeal.
2) Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dog or any other person other than themselves will be banned irrespective of their innocence.