Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Uncletom12 application [Accepted - Jinny]

Uncletom12

Villager
1. What is your Minecraft username?
Uncletom12

2. How old are you?

3. What country are you from?
USA

4. Have you read the King's Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides yet?
Yes

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?
meta gaming is using OOC/real world knowledge in game to gain an unfair edge. power gaming is unfairly forcing your RP on other players with out giving them a chance to act or change the outcome of the conflict for E.g. i smacked you with a blackjack and knocked you out and chained you up.

6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?
No

7. Name one of our current Mentors.
Jinny

8. Tell us about yourself!
I am 25 i like to listen to heavy metal. And enjoy going to live shows there is nothing better then moshing for a few hours while going deaf and then going to work the next day. Other hobby's are going to different local brew pubs and trying craft beers. I play a lot of video games when i am not working mostly rpg games.but honestly work takes up most of my time pizza isn't my dream job but for now it pays the bills. It dose give me a ton of time to listen to books on tape after about a month you run out of music so i have books ranging from FBI memoirs to high fantasy and everything in between.

9. Do you have any examples of your work?

10. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?
jonmitchell

About Your Character!
Autodikos was born to a long line of poor peasant farmers. A life of hard work long hours and no chance for glory is not the kind of life young boys dream but sadly boys dreams and the wishes of their father seldom ever match and such is the case with Autodikos rejecting the plow and opting for the sword he left home at a very young age to join the guard. big dreams of making the world a better place helping the downtrodden protecting the weak but what he found was the stuff of his nightmares turns out the life of a soldier and a farmer are not to far from each other just swapping one mind numbing task for another. The constant state of hurry up and wait killed him on the inside and when he finally saw action it was to collect taxes from the poor or to burn a supposed witch. As the apathy and decadence reached and all time high the ones who knew how about injustices and crime in the slums didn't care and the ones who cared didn't know or where not given the tools and manpower they needed to clean it up. Watching as the people he loved fell deeper and deeper in to poverty and crime he made up his mind and began plotting to murder king

Character Name:
Autodikos

Character Age:

Character Race:
Human
Appearance:
Tall for his people with dark olive skin light brown hair with lean muscle
(Optional) Picture of the Skin:
Written Test!
In the slums of Bez Bogatstvo, the district of agriculture, a small miracle had occured in the house of one Rabota Pravda. His wife, sick to the core with a wretched plague which had stricken the poor district, was pregnant. Some days ago using all his savings, Rabota had taken her to the apothecary to see about a cure. It was with deep devastation that he was told there was nothing that could be done and she and the child would soon pass. Desperate to save his wife and child, Rabota took to the church to see if perhaps the gods would save his family. Upon arriving, he was stricken from the chapel, slapped across the face. The followers shouted to him, ‘Begone wretch, the gods strike you with plague to remove your impurity from this city!’. Filled with rage, Rabota did the unthinkable for the time and cursed the gods, spitting at the foot of the church. Running his wife back to their home, he determined that he alone would do what both the gods and the nobles could not; he would save his wife and child. Adventuring out into the woods, he found the purest mountain water he could and carried it back to his wife to quench herthirst. Finding the fattest deer he could, he brought home the tastiest venison and cooked it for her each day. Rooting through the deep forest he gathered the finest herbs he could muster for her, and carefully ground them to a paste each day rubbing them upon her swollen belly. For 30 days and 30 nights he did this till on the dawn of the 30th day his wife cried out, the first sound she had made since being stricken by the fever. Running to her side he took her hand grasping it tight as tears streaked down his eyes. Believing this to be the moment he thought his wife would pass taking his only child with her, he look up to the heavens cursing the gods again saying, ‘I will not ask your forgiveness, nor beg your help.’ He said, then shouting, ‘But I will demand it! Help my wife you spineless swine, show me that you have any power.’ Whether or not this action worked, Rabota would never say for sure, but what he could say was that a great warmth passed under his hands before his wife opened her eyes and in one solid push birthed his son. Silence befell the room, then as if marking his entrance to this world and the miracle it marked, Rabota’s son cried out. Taking his wife in tears and hearing her speak for the first time since the fever, she said, ‘My sweet, you have made a miracle happen, please tell me what shall his name be?’ Looking down at the baby boy before him, Rabota for the first time notice how big he was. At least twice the size of normal babies his age, it was truly amazing that he had been born from such circumstances. Looking into his wife's eyes with love he whispered, ‘Autodikos, his name shall be Autodikos.’ Grasping his sons hand he looked him in the eyes whispering, ‘You will be so much greater than even this day my son, just you wait.’ He had no idea the truth of his words.

Jinny

Kitten
Blessed
Korca
Korca
Blessed
You are aware that Bronze armor would not have any sort of advantage yes? Like, it's just plain armor?

Jinny

Kitten
Blessed
Korca
Korca
Blessed
Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question ingame.

If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.

+Please note we are in the midst of a server-wide campaign, and the world has been affected!+

The Forlorn campaign is currently ongoing, involving a widespread plague. As such, almost everyone is currently on the isle of Linlea, as volunteers, refugees, etc. I'd strongly recommend you take a brief look at the current campaign summary [here] so you aren't confused about the basics of it. If you wish to participate in this campaign, make sure to let staff know with this thread [here]. If you have any questions feel free to ask myself or another mentor, as it's a bit of a big thing to catch up on. More information may be found on the campaign right [here] in the general campaign section.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!
The King's Law
How to Create a Character
Roleplay
The Official Lore & The Lore Book
Town Census
Plugins Command Guide
In-Game Character Cards
Donate to the Server!

Lastly, please make sure you understand the following points:

+ Do not powergame, metagame or use x-ray texturepacks on the server! Our moderation team makes sure to deal with severe reports.
+ Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dog or any other person other than themselves will be banned irrespective of their innocence.

Jinny

Kitten
Blessed
Korca
Korca
Blessed
Just keep in mind, bronze armor doesn't have any special qualities to it. If you're looking for a special set, have a smith make it for you through RP, and start off with something simple, like Iron.