Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

UNHANDME's Whitelist Application [Accepted - Jase]

UNHANDME

Villager
UNHANDME
UNHANDME
Minecraft Username: UNHANDME

Country & Timezone: GMT+3

Read the Kings Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides?: Yes

Define Metagaming & Powergaming?: Metagaming is using knowledge acquired through OOC ways or other methods that aren't likely for your character to have accomplished- in RP to create advantage to cause various conclusions. Powergaming is forcing actions over another player character and/or including abilities that are unconventionally above your character's strength in various ways, in rp.*

Do we allow Xray mods or X-Ray texture packs?: No

Tell us about yourself!: I've roleplayed on several other servers before they've met their own demises and I had taken a long break from RP. Hollow World has been on mind as an RP server for at least 8 years now and I've finally decided to make a return to RP via this server and perhaps have some casual RP and maybe even catch up with some old friends.

Referral:

{Character Section}
Character Name: Hamill

Race: Human

Appearance: A broad man stands before you. He's dressed in attire consisting of burlap and perhaps some cloth that's right above burlap grade. A worn-out leather belt ties his tunic around the waist. His sturdy looking leather boots seemingly are his only obvious possessions that are closest to a more luxurious dress code. An ordinary pair of woolen trousers finish his attire. His skin is fair and his eyes are colored brown. White streaks lace his dark-brown hair here and there. And finally, a vertical scar from his right cheek to his chin marks his face.

(Optional) Picture of the Skin: Attach on the thread

Written Test (Min: 400 words): Chopping, slapping of meat. Similar sounds once again resonated and reached the ears that were never ready to witness such a scene. The alloy in use wasn't always sharpened well, to the captured fool's misfortune. Despite the under-preparing of tools, still, it was one quick slice that took the life out in this one occasion. Or at least any life that might've been left. Gasping followed, a lighter applause even ensued. It would surprise anyone unfamiliar to the customs- how appreciative of a crowd the scene had gathered. But as the gutting followed, the crowd was no longer as fond of the scene- hence the quick scattering in disgust. Youngest kid of the house wasn't affected as much- standing and continuing to watch his mother prepare dinner. Among many questions he had in mind- he wondered if the fish felt as much pain as people. A curious kid indeed, still his interest was lost in the show and Hamill made way to catch up with his siblings. Next execution was soon to be had at the town square. From the house, it was only moment or two to reach the town's square. The young bunch reduced the moment to a half as they dashed to catch up with the scene that was definitely unfit for children in a more sophisticated society. But the town only had a few interesting happenings and not too often would they happen, which was explanatory enough for the kids hurry. In the square was wider of a chopping block, bigger of a blade and a more alive of a fool. The blade was definitely prepared better than an ordinary kitchen tool, and it was quite shiny too. All preparations were made and the crowd had gathered to witness the example that was to be made of another fool captured for his misdeeds. But the gathering was too thick and some more effort was to be made to get to the front row, and so the kids squeezed past the many plebeians- some nervous, some more comfortable to the scene. As the kids were finally ahead of the thick rows of people, the shiny blade now colored red was already rested and the deed was already done. The head had finished its rolling and the crowd had already gasped in the irony flavor of the air. Hamill and his siblings cursed their luck. It was until the next execution they had to wait in boredom. For now, the entertainment remained as the gutting of fish.

*Edit: Added powergaming. (I forgor)

Last edited:

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question in-game or on discord.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!
The King's Law
How to Create a Character
Roleplay
The Official Lore
Town Census
Plugins Command Guide
Donate to the Server!

{ Join us on Discord }
..for easier access to answering your questions and joining our roleplay community.

Please make sure you follow our server rules!
  • If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.
  • If you feel you'll have trouble getting familiar with the server, post below and I'll contact you in the most convenient way!
  • I'm your whitelist approver and a "PR Member." I'm here to help.