Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Unhinged] Research Conversations and Event Planning

Elz

hmm
Staff member
Admin
Very Sweet

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Research conversations can pertain to anything campaign related - Instead of shooting event/lore staff discord messages or the like,
please use the conversations system on the forums and include the following: Elz blargtheawesome Squidziod
If you can, title it with [Unhinged] at the start so it is easier for us to keep track. Thankyou!

Note: Please allow a few days for a response, and feel free to bump it after say 3 days. I often need to
speak with the other two on research conversations and it takes a bit of time to get through them all.

===

With events and investigations, you are free to set up your own event threads and organise yourself with smaller parties
of your choice (or public if you desire) and I will find someone or myself to DM it for you - This is not a guarantee of
DMing occurring, sometimes nothing happens but you are encouraged to enjoy the process regardless and RP with one another.

This thread is subject to changes. This is not the 'usual' process with campaigns, so there is to be some trial and error.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Elz

hmm
Staff member
Admin
Very Sweet
(I could make a thread but I'll muse another time if one is required for future things but:)

If anyone has an artistic character who'd like to be more involved, let me know here or on discord or whatever and I'll throw out some conversations. This is my attempt at trying to include the non magic folk, in a way I think may work. Cheers!

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
(I could make a thread but I'll muse another time if one is required for future things but:)

If anyone has an artistic character who'd like to be more involved, let me know here or on discord or whatever and I'll throw out some conversations. This is my attempt at trying to include the non magic folk, in a way I think may work. Cheers!
I'll be PMing you soonish on the forums (maybe tomorrow?) about a possible research project involving Tylla and her music.

Elz

hmm
Staff member
Admin
Very Sweet
With events and investigations, you are free to set up your own event threads and organise yourself with smaller parties
of your choice (or public if you desire) and I will find someone or myself to DM it for you - This is not a guarantee of
DMing occurring, sometimes nothing happens but you are encouraged to enjoy the process regardless and RP with one another.
Just a bump! If people would like to set up events with various campaign elements in, or want to investigate somewhere, let me know - I'll be busy until about 6th November, but you can plan things in this time and I'll check in to approve and give go aheads on event threads. :) Additionally if you want something to go on at an event of your own (festival, market day, etc), let me know about that too. I'm trying to make things personalised and more for the smaller groups or individuals but if no one expresses the interest it makes it hard. (Can also speak with Blarg/Squid too!)

Scardrac

Felsummer
Just a bump! If people would like to set up events with various campaign elements in, or want to investigate somewhere, let me know - I'll be busy until about 6th November, but you can plan things in this time and I'll check in to approve and give go aheads on event threads. :) Additionally if you want something to go on at an event of your own (festival, market day, etc), let me know about that too. I'm trying to make things personalised and more for the smaller groups or individuals but if no one expresses the interest it makes it hard. (Can also speak with Blarg/Squid too!)
I will ask this here instead because there are probably other blessed doing the same thing. Mages/mundane methods of experiments are best done with this convo format, but the blessed really only seem to have divination as their form of research/story progression. Whats the best way to do this? Its no secret that you guys have a lot on your table, and I dont want to make you sift through my divine log convo to see campaign related stuff.

Elz

hmm
Staff member
Admin
Very Sweet
You can do it via a divination for a divine based response, but otherwise, it'll have to be more research that doesn't require their input and can go in a research conversation seperately.