Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Active Now {Unhinged, Violent, Semi-Private} A Divine Parley [12/11/2019 5 PM CST/3 PM PST]

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend

-|- A Divine Parley -|-
Over the past few days, the various leaders of the Pro-Archon and Pro-Grey Lady factions have received letters from Theodosius of Astrakhan, demanding that they beseech their two deities to make peace and avoid the shedding of mortal blood. The Basileos has asked Lady Ashna of Linlea to become a conduit for the Grey Lady so that he may ask the goddess if she would be willing to make peace. He also plans on asking Archon if he is willing to do the same. The meeting would be near the rift, away from the defender's fortress. Weapons may be carried, but violence will be frowned upon.
Theodosius has invited various religious leaders and politicians to attend so that they may tell their people the results of the negotiations, if they happen at all. Members of either faction (Archonites and Grey-Lady Supporters) are welcome to put in their two cents.
This event is semi-private; only those who received Theo's letter may attend, as well as anyone the invitees brought along.
The location will be at the rift, at the base of the mountain, near a tent that will be WE'd soon.

Last edited:

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
Ok, so I have some bad news. My dog started exhibiting some really worrying symptoms after her surgery that require my family and I to take her to the vet. This will be happening around 2 PM CST.
Don’t panic, but this might (MIGHT!!) mean the event will have to pushed back an hour or two, which I know won’t be optimal but my dog matters more than RP lol. I doubt it’ll come to that, but I do want to be transparent in case it does.

JoeJoe

Yeehonk
Mystic
Retired Staff
JoJoJoeJoe
JoJoJoeJoe
Mystic
Ok, so I have some bad news. My dog started exhibiting some really worrying symptoms after her surgery that require my family and I to take her to the vet. This will be happening around 2 PM CST.
Don’t panic, but this might (MIGHT!!) mean the event will have to pushed back an hour or two, which I know won’t be optimal but my dog matters more than RP lol. I doubt it’ll come to that, but I do want to be transparent in case it does.
Poor doggo. I hope things go well!

French Roast

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
She/Her
French_Roast
French_Roast
I'm gonna be stepping out of this one, not feeling it today. Kitrana's non-essential anyway. Have fun!