Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Active Now University Building Contest

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
As you walk along the streets of Port Silver, you see a man hang a sheet of parchment at the Naught's message board.

mssg copy.gif

The University's builds are Greek-inspired.

Just a note: When I say scale model, I mean the full-sized build in creative mode.

Suggested Builds:
  • Dorms
  • Cafeteria
  • Arena
  • Sailing Dock
  • Greenhouse/garden
You are free to deviate and build your own things.

Quartz is the primary material, along with blue clay for the roof. Other materials will be allowed, but those that stick to the existing colour scheme fare the best chance.

Oh, and the best build of the bunch will receive Fallout: New Vegas, with the runner-up landing Surgeon Simulator.

Criteria:
  • Must adhere to colour scheme of white/blue.
  • Must have classic Greek architectural elements
  • Size matters. A puny dorm won't do well, but neither will a titanic garden.
This contest/event ends on February 17.

Last edited:

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
This thread is for event questions/discussion. Derailing comments will be deleted. Got feedback? Post here!

Mitch

Daydreamer
Good
HoboVigilante
HoboVigilante
Good
With designs, where would they be posted? Here, or via a PM to you?
(Assuming it's not built on the creative world.)

Super late edit: I realized afterwards it said on the letter 'creative world.' My bad. Has been sorted, anyway.

Last edited:

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
Set things up in the creative world, and when you're done post the coordinates here.

If the build meets criteria and I feel it has a place in the University, I'll worldedit it from the creative world to the campus.

Yoda

Lord of Altera
*Idris notices the sheet of parchment and pulls it off the wall*

"Ooh, What's this? A university? Sounds like a decent place to get a job. Shame I've never tried architecture."

*Idris pins it back onto the wall and walks away*

*Yoda reads all the university threads*