Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Uriel

BoredBrit

Bored Brit
BoredBritishGuy
BoredBritishGuy
Legend
Their stench was unbearable. He'd fought them before, they all had. But it was only now, that he stood alone, that he was finally hit by the reek of their flesh. He could make out their snorting, their grunting and their wet gurgling from the ranks behind. Armour rattled and clanked against armour as their lines bumped into each other, shoving through the gatehouse. Like herd of swine, they lacked discipline and they squealed with delight at the thought of their conquest.
With a glance over his shoulder, he saw his allies. They understood what he meant to do and they took the chance to move. They retreated further into the valley, but he stood firm. With a roll of his shoulders he growled in anticipation. He became aware of the weight of the axe in his hand and the decreasing distance between himself and his foes. His body yearned for victory and the beastmen seemed all too eager to provide. They began their charge against him.
His axe swung in a crimson arc and sprayed his face with their vile ichor as the first of them fell. Another swing and another fell. Something thudded to his right and then another to his left. A brief flash of anger appeared in his eyes. The bastards were flanking him, he thought. But as he raised his axe to ward away these foemen he found an ally in its place. To his left and to his right, there stood hulking giants of armour. Silent, they reached out with their vast blades. Line by line, these Knights cleaved through the hellspawn swine.
He stood by them and as a unit they fought, covering each other as they attacked. An thrust there deflected by an axe here. They seemed unstoppable until a hellish spear was thrust for his face. Their first casualty. He saw his death coming, but it never claimed him. Instead, the blow that was meant for him was taken by one of the Knights. A sacrifice. The other grasped at his shoulder and pulled him back and bid the white haired man to return to his allies.
"Move."
Was all the Knight managed. Upon pushing the white haired man back, the Knight was surrounded by the horde. He did not give them the satisfaction of a scream.
---

nothing great, just thought i'd write about a really cool RP moment that occurred with Uriel recently. i missed out a huge point that happened after, but thats because i dont feel like i could do the moment justice. too heavy, man. poor wg

BoredBrit

Bored Brit
BoredBritishGuy
BoredBritishGuy
Legend
Uriel-
I try my best, but I know there is much more I can do. I wish to protect everyone, but I still fail. One day, I’ll be able to keep people safe and I will master my emotions. I shan’t stifle them, but they will not rule me.

BoredBrit

Bored Brit
BoredBritishGuy
BoredBritishGuy
Legend
U R I E L - V A L H A R T
BODY
MIND
SOUL
5​
2​
4​
STAT
SCORE
FOCUS
FOCUS TYPE
Awareness0-N/A
Ranged3+++Thrown Weapons
Handling0-N/A
Determination3+Pushing On Through Pain
Fortitude3-N/A
Medicine0-N/A
Might2++Lifting Heavy Things
Evasion3+++Dodging Attacks
Stealth0-N/A
Survival1-N/A
Grappling3+++Wrestling
Melee5+++One Handed Blades
Guile0-N/A
Thievery0-N/A
Lore1-N/A
Intimidation0-N/A
Crafting0-N/A

ABILITIES
[Providence]
The blessed’s soul is warded by their faith in their Divine. If something tries to possess them, or they’re targeted by an effect that is functionally identical to possession, the blessed may roll a d6 save to resist it. If they roll their tier or lower on the d6, the possession fails and has no effect. They are additionally fully immune to any attempts to lay claim to their soul (in terms of it being trapped, imprisoned, or otherwise by some entity. This is not expected to come up much in RP, but exists for flavor). For curses or afflictions like Vyrism or Spiritblessed, they may resist it outright or optionally roll a possession save against it.​
[Blessed Form - Fortitude]
The blessed’s patron grants some form of enhancement to their body directly. This can be taken multiple times, but only once for each skill. Fortitude, Determination, and Awareness are universally available, and certain gods offer other options.
[Imbued Weapon]
Any weapon wielded by the blessed is touched by their Divine, imbuing it with greater ability to smite their foes. This offers no additional mechanical effect beyond causing extra damage; it’s less significant than the weapon itself, but adds enough punch to be tangible. The fire does not ignite, the poison does not kill, etc. For creatures or summons with a set number of 'hits,' it counts as dealing an additional hit.
(Valiant - Lightning)
[Blind Faith]
The blessed relies wholly and unquestioningly in their faith in times of confusion, and may substitute Soul for Mind when rolling to resist mental effects.
[Anathema]
Divine power courses in the vicinity of the blessed, scouring their non-mortal foes. Unnatural beings within five blocks that the caster is hostile to suffer as though the presence of the blessed is actively harming them, and tangibly suffer damage as such. The nature of this damage can be flavored to God; Ignis might feel like standing right against a fire and cause flesh to burn, etc. It deals about as much damage as ‘a solid but not grievous hit’ per turn; for summons or creatures with a set number of ‘hits,’ it deals the equivalent of two hits per turn. This affects extraplanar creatures such as figments and fiends, supernatural creatures such as ghosts, and magical or otherwise unnatural constructs such as undead, elementals, and summoned creatures. It does not apply any physical condition other than harm; it doesn’t physically ignite anything, etc.
[The Warlord's Favour]
During times of active combat or quiet meditation Uriel's form seems to at times have the appearance of mortal-sized depiction of a member of the Court of Conflict superimposed onto his own, only to return to his former visage with a mere blink or so. This assumed appearance, if amoured, is ethereal and can be passed through without resistance to hit whatever Uriel truly wears beneath. The identity of the Court member who Uriel comes to depict is decided based upon the nature of his mood or the combat in which he is engaged. Allies may feel bolstered by this depiction whilst enemies might be startled or consider him more dangerous or frightening than others.

RELICS
TYPE
ABILITIES
Endless Crusade​
Divine Artifact[PASSIVE]: The fury of the continent's storms breaks upon the wielder; they are untouched by strong winds as though shielded from them, and can move through them unimpeded.
[ABILITY - VIGILANCE]: The polearm is known to conform to whichever shape the bearer wills out of the following options; poleaxe, javelin, spear, throwing axe or arming sword. This process takes a turn of combat or five seconds outside of combat.
[ABILITY - RESURGENCE]: The polearm, or whatever form it has been willed to take, can be returned at will to Uriel's hand with a clap of thunder. This process takes a turn of combat or five seconds outside of combat.
Shield of ValorDivine Trinket[Effect] The shield radiates a sense of importance and history. Sometimes, one can find their thoughts drifting to think of the exploits it has seen.
Hourglass of RahasDivine Trinket[Effect] It can precisely measure out the passing of ten minutes to the second.
Battle MapDivine Trinket[Effect] When laid upon a table, it shows the outline of a field in black. Two coloured pieces appear in an illusion- blue for allies, red for foes, able to be moved at the will of the holder. The locations of these pieces are only set based on what the user knows, not revealing anything that they would not know.
Bloodied CoinCommonplace Relic[Effect] Once picked up it 'attunes' to the individual. The coin instils a sense of greed and bloodlust in them, slowly bringing upon nightmares of conflict and bloodshed the longer it is not satiated. It will always find its way back to the attuned even if 'destroyed'.

FACTION KEYWORDS
VALIANT, LEGIO DIVINATUS, SONS OF VALOR
KEYWORDS
SERVER PROTAGONIST, EXALT, SPELLCASTER, SIEGE ENGINEER, URIEL VALHART
Mostly finished, but there will be edits as I think of more stuff to add. This is the mechanical side of Uriel's character sheet.

Manakamana

Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
Manakaman
Manakaman
Patron
Yoo Uriel kina attractive tho

Holy that's a bunch of reactions, wasn't expecting that from memeing

Last edited:

BoredBrit

Bored Brit
BoredBritishGuy
BoredBritishGuy
Legend
] | [

A Demon General slain in single combat by the Exalt of War.
While the realm may prosper in newfound safety, consequences
and complications are quick to arise.​

[Curse of the Blasphemous] You are cursed with an obsession over an object, person or place- that is not currently yours- that roots within your core. It consumes your thoughts, your sleep and your waking hours. The curse won't lift until you either have claimed it as yours or have destroyed it completely through any means necessary. The topic is unrelated towards Dranoden and his claimed lands.

Obsession Target:
Mages. Uriel is cursed with the slowly growing obsession with the Arcane menace that will simply not subside. It will grow and grow until he has come to subjugate or destroy the Arcane kind or the curse is removed in some other way.​