Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

To Be Resumed [Valiant] A place to pray..

BoredBrit

Bored Brit
BoredBritishGuy
BoredBritishGuy
Legend

1592428101853.png

-=][=-

There was once a kingdom that stood side by side in equality. A kingdom of its people, for its people.
There was once a God that stood by Altera and fought for what was right and called for the heads of tyrants.
This kingdom, this God, have been lost to us for many years.
Yet, in the South, there stands a monument. It battles the sands of time to tell of its story. It calls for those who
walk its walls to remember its people. The people of Marr, the people of Rahas.

-=-

Uriel Valhart calls all of his brothers and sisters. He calls all who wish to stand against the tyranny and the evil
of the world. He speaks of a pilgrimage to the far South in which they will give praise to Valiant and his Court.
In the name of Valiant and Rahas, he means to build a shrine in the ruined remnants of this Marrian site.

-=][=-

1592428101853.png

This is an IC reclamation of an area that has been explored a few times.
With leave from the Rangers, Uriel means to build this desert ruin into
a secondary holy place in the South, to mirror that of his Aegis in the
North. He calls for folks to join him on the pilgrimage there.​

BoredBrit

Bored Brit
BoredBritishGuy
BoredBritishGuy
Legend
This could be tomorrow at 6 EST or on the 19th at 6 EST. Will be a Violent event.
Could do with some folks who would be willing to DM or play NPCs.
Naturally, if you're interested, contact me.

BoredBrit

Bored Brit
BoredBritishGuy
BoredBritishGuy
Legend
Haha. So the people that got back to me and said they were coming/interested can’t make it. No one else has said anything so I am going to do the big postpone.