Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

VandalTitan's Application [Approved - Niko]

Vandal

Villager
The Whitelist Application Form:

About You!

1. What is your Minecraft username?

VandalTitan

2. How old are you?

3. What country are you from?

US

4. Have you read the King's Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides yet?

Yes

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?
Metagaming - IC information that could only be known by OOC knowledge, almost like fourth-walling.

Powergaming - Mary/Gary Sue, never being hurt IC despite constant fights or having a small character who has the strength of 100 T-Rex's

6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?

No

7. Name one of our current Mentors.

Niko

8. Tell us about yourself!
Hi! I'm in love with writing and art, mainly focusing on my artistic side for now though! My favorite type of music is a bit hard to answer, since there are so many but, I can say that Jazz and I don't mix well. Currently, as I'm writing this, I like in the Middle East with my family for a year more before we go back to the US. I have an adorable pet Stafford-shire mix who's been with us for some time now, he's a pain sometimes but, I know it's only because he loves his momma [Me]. Other than that, I'm a Leo within Zodiac signs and my favorite animals are wolves, big cats, and hyenas.

(Introduce yourself! Tell us some of your hobbies, what kind of music you like, other games you play, maybe any pets you have. We're not asking for anything too personal, but we would like to get to know you a bit better to help the application and transition. This question needs to be a minimum of five sentences and not focused on Minecraft.)

9. Do you have any examples of your work?
Side Note: The last one was a request for a friend.

10. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?

I wasn't referred by anyone, sorry. I came across the site after a good 3 years away from Minecraft on the PlanetMinecraft site.

About Your Character!

Character Name
:
Vasariah Leonhardt

Character Age:

Character Race:

Southern Sangrian Elf

Appearance:
Being a Southern Sangrian, as well as being raised in the heat, Vasariah is a woman with reddish-brown, almost chestnut, freckled skin and tattoos running along her arms. Her long, onyx hair has an undercut, dyed with browns and blonde streaks. These colors give her eyes, a sage green speckled with brown, a more noticeable tone. Vasariah carries her form with a muscular build, not exactly to the point where she's overly swollen but, still robust and toned. Her height clocks in at 5'7ft. with a weight of 140lbs. Her clothing consists of light armor when she's not in situations calling for combat or hunting. Vasariah is described to have almond-shaped eyes with thick eyebrows and a chiseled jaw structure, sharp cheekbones also adorn her face. Onto her scarring, the novice soldier has a scar on her upper lip, due to an incident from her teenage years, as well as on her left bicep.

Reference:
Clothes/Hairstyle - ( https://pin.it/3rm7cl33xzrttq )
Eye Color - ( https://pin.it/s3icr67fiqcpki )

(Optional) Picture of the Skin:

Written Test!

Sol fallen from its reign over the sky, as the moon took its toll on the throne, the forest around the small camp fell within a hushed muse. The sweet, warm fire that sat in the middle of the dispersed tents lit aflame, sparks of red and black fumes danced to the sound of the nightly breeze - a paradise within the dark. A Moor Elf prisoner, her frosty white hair standing out from the rest of her charcoal skin, released a scoff-like laugh, her pearly teeth giving a Cheshire grin. "Vassy~" She mused, taunting the muscular Sangrian with the nickname she despised. The newly recruited soldier was posted by a tree, her arms crossed while the right bicep pressed against the bark of a tall oak tree. Her leg was crossed over the other, giving off a laid back yet not quite relaxed posture as Vasariah tilted her head up, letting the warm light of the campfire illuminate her face and body, giving her eyes a tone of amber. "What the hell do you want, Yunovia? And I thought I politely asked you to stop calling me that..." Her usual deepened, less than enthusiastic, was hushed due to it being late in night.
"Why aren't you cooped up in bed, darling? Isn't it a little past your human bed-time?" The elf made a pouty face, poking out her bottom lip before breaking out into cackles like a hyena. The human woman rolled her eyes, giving a sharp click with the back of her tongue and her mouth's roof, shaking her head.
"You realize that none of your jokes are humorous, right? You sound like a child."
"You sound like a child!"
"Kraken's ass, you must be right. Obviously, you'd know since you're over 100 years old." Though her response spoke one way, Vasar's uninterested tone, followed by a hint of mockery, spoke levels of how she truly felt. The elf almost hissed at the human, finally the soldier would let a small unnoticeable smile creep onto her face. "What's the matter, darling?" She slid in Yunovia's usual term for everybody she met, getting met with the elf's grumbling about insufferable behaviors and the lot.
Vasariah had quietened down after a while, when the moon was at its peak and the next round of patrol had come to watch the Moor Elf. From one of the tents, A Caparii named Rovi'n stretched his arms out and yawned, looking over at the human soldier and giving a smile. "How was she?" He asked, his slightly higher voice compared to the dark-skinned soldier made the man sound more on the chipper side. The deep bags under the woman's eyes gave evidence that she wasn't physically stable enough to give a full report, further proving it by walking past him and letting out a series of inaudible mumbles. Rov gave her a laugh, slapping his hand onto her broad shoulder.
"Get some sleep. I'll make sure your lady-friend doesn't cause any trouble"
The woman simply waved her hand and swatted the back of her knuckle against Rovi's head, continuing her journey to her tent where she'd slumber till her next shift.

-End Scene-

Attachments

Last edited:

Niko

Lord of Altera
Good
Legend
SirNicholas14
SirNicholas14
Good
Hi there!

Welcome to the server and thank you for taking the time and effort to apply to the server. Before we continue there are a few issues I have to bring up.

- You specified a culture but you never specified a race. A southern sangrian can be a human, elf or a couple other races.

Once again, thank you for taking the time and effort to apply to our community. I look forward to reading your application again.

Niko

Lord of Altera
Good
Legend
SirNicholas14
SirNicholas14
Good
Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question ingame.

If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!
The King's Law
How to Create a Character
Roleplay
The Official Lore
Town Census
Plugins Command Guide
Donate to the Server!

Lastly, please make sure you understand the following points.

+Do not Powergame, Metagame or use X-Rays on the server! Our moderation team makes sure to deal with severe reports.
+ Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dog or any other person other than themselves will be banned irrespective of their innocence.