Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

velloshunter - application[Accepted- Space]

Status
Not open for further replies.

velloshunter

Villager
velloshunter

4. Country: England, Devon

5. I have read the Tome Of Citizenship and understand it.

6. I feel the role-play on the server will be great to try, lost of thing's to do and see.
I have had plenty of role-play experience from game's like, runescape, other server's on minecraft, sherwood.

7. My name is martyn :) AKA velloshunter, I got this nickname or cybername from one of my faverate game's called EVNova, the name being two different one's put together. vellos being a mystical race very rarely seen.
I work for a living as a gardener, i like to have a nice garden and giving people theirs back after being over run by weed's :).
my hobbies' are a mix and match really, i like to go fishing, hang out with mate's playing pool, in my spare time i'm ether on minecraft or playing my game EVE online,.
i'm a easy person to get on with, i like to help people weather in the real world or in the cyber world put aside the name velloshunter i'm actually a nice guy ^^, when playing online in minecraft i'm often seen with my brother who's goes by the name of hyphillion.

8. i currently don't have any of my work to show as i don't know how to make video's or screenshot's of them yet.

9. my brother play's minecarft probably more than i do ^^
his name, keiran AKA hyphillion ^^

other sever's i've used,..... there's been a few:

*removed*
there might have been more i can't remember :s.

10. yes

velloshunter

Villager
1.Your Minecraft username: velloshunter
2. Age: i'm 20 :)
3. Gender: male last time i checked
4. Country: England, devon where the rain reside's

5. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?
I have read the Tome Of Citizenship and understand it.
the law is the way i shall walk :)

6. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?
I feel the role-play on the server will be great to try, lost of thing's to do and see. i like the adventure in role-play which is what HollowWorld offer's and i'm eager to explore.
I have had plenty of role-play experience from game's like, runescape, other server's on minecraft, sherwood.

7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
My name is martyn :) AKA velloshunter, I got this nickname or cybername from one of my faverate game's called EVNova, the name being two different one's put together. vellos being a mystical race very rarely seen.
I work for a living as a gardener, i like to have a nice garden and giving people theirs back after being over run by weed's :).
my hobbies' are a mix and match really, i like to go fishing, hang out with mate's playing pool, in my spare time i'm ether on minecraft or playing my game EVE online,.
i'm a easy person to get on with, i like to help people weather in the real world or in the cyber world put aside the name velloshunter i'm actually a nice guy ^^, when playing online in minecraft i'm often seen with my brother who's goes by the name of hyphillion.

8. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
i currently don't have any of my work to show as i don't know how to make video's or screenshot's of them yet.

9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
my brother play's minecarft probably more than i do ^^

his name, keiran AKA hyphillion ^^
other sever's i've used,..... there's been a few:
*removed*
there might have been more i can't remember :s.
10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
yes i am doing wrong is not my way.

11. How did you find out about our server?
i found it through my brother who mentioned it to me, as a good server to use and play on :).

12. Have you voted for us?
No i haven't but when i find the vote button i'm all over it :).

Space3045

Empty
Accepted.
Most players when they log on want to jump in and get established/build before they do anything else. In Hollow World players must first find a town before they can build. You may join a town by asking the mayor or assistant mayor to addyou. You can view all the information about a town by typing /town [townname] .

Please visit this link. It will help you choose a town.

http://hollowworld.co.uk/index.php?forums/altera-census.43/

Lastly, please, PLEASE!!! make sure you understand the following points. It's very important. As a new player, once you play you may be tempted to "test" out an x-ray mod... don't do it!!! We have a 0 tolerance policy for it.
1) We have active members of staff monitoring players suspected of using X-RAY. We have extensive logging capabilities which also highlight to us when X-RAY is suspected. Anyone caught using X-RAY mods or Transparent Texture Packs will be permanently banned without appeal. You have been warned.
2) Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dog or any other person other than themselves will be banned irrespective of their innocence. Hollowworld does not permit the use of shared Minecraft accounts and the account you use to apply here is your responsibility. Keep your password safe and DO NOT share your account with ANY third party. You have been warned.

Status
Not open for further replies.