Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Vetrium Recruitment

Icanra

Lord of Altera
Merchant
Icanra
Icanra
Merchant

+ = = Vetrium Recruitment = = +

*Knights in finely kept armour, with trimmings of Astremian colours, spread fliers around Astrum and the other notable settlements of the realm.*
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Through over a decade of service dedicated to the Astrum Isles primarily through the Vetrium, it has come to my attention that there was little to nothing left of the last guard. As with all things that change with time, so too will the Vetrium. However, I write this book in hopes future lore-keepers of the Vetrium might look back on my words and remember our purpose. May our Maiden keep you."

- Captain Drew Swift

- = + = -

To all able persons, the
Order of the Astrum Vetrium calls to YOU to serve the people!

The Order of the Vetrium is the embodiment of people united by creed and fuelled by passion to protect the freedoms we hold dear on the isles. We are the shield of the people, and we will not crack until the last stones are swallowed by the sea.

Against all who would cause harm, against the agents of evil in this realm, the Vetrium ranks are now openly recruiting all who would seek to serve and protect.

All Vetrium once trained will receive high quality custom fitted armour and weaponry, tax exemption, housing, provisions and training from seasoned veterans of war.

To inquire about joining the Order of the Astrum Vetrium, speak with Captain Drew Swift.

[ + ]

OOC Enlistment Form:

IGN -
Character Name -
Discord -