Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

vetruud [Declined - Cherry]

ruud

Villager
About you
1) What is your MINECRAFT username?
My minecraft name is : vetruud

2) How old are you?
I am 16 years

3) Where are you?
I am from the netherlands

4) Have you read our guides yet?
Yes

5) Introduce yourself!
My real name is ruud

I am still in school But i already got a place where i can earn my money.
I usually play a lot of FPS games but i also really enjoin classic games.

6) Got any examples of your work?
Sadly i dont have anny thing now to show.

I am building a server spawn now so maybe i can show that off when its dont.

About your character
Name
:
Ruud or ice wizard (any thing of that kind)

Race:
full blood human

Appearance:
I don't have a picture of my skin online so far i now.
But i will just write how it looks like then.

The person has a dark blue colored cape on (some sort that a wizard would have when we would go to a cold place)
His feet and hands are light blue (this will be in the lore why)

The test

NOTE: i got dyslexia so making this took a lot of work, so pleas dont look at the mistakes i made xD

The story starts at a small town called Horn.

The young ruud and his family lived there , they were normal farmers in the town.

Only one day the Ice giants attack the small town , they were not out to just raid the small town they wanted to kill every living person in the town.

After 2 hours of hiding the ice giants left.

Ruud found out that both his parent got killed and he stayed with his best friend’s family

The people that survived went on a journey to the big city Cilvatanië.

It was one of the biggest city’s ever made from that time.

The wall where so thick that even the strongest dragon , monster or army could break true.

The town people explained the story to the king that got a elite army to move out to kill the ice giants.

While the elite army was moving out the people of the village got a house in the big city and started to work in the big city.

Only after 1 month the elite army dint return, the king became worried.

What could have happened to the army?

He was to scared to send a other army and just told the people that they returned and where again on a other mission.

The now 14 year old Ruud found out he had to power to use magic and not just normally magic he could use ice magic.

After looking for a teacher he found out that no one could use ice magic except him.

He wonder why HE could use it and where there really no other people that could use ice magic?

The question became fast clear when he moved out of the big city to visited his old town Horn.

All he saw was the old building but also a really strange tower.

After judging if he should go into the tower he went just in it.

When he walked true the door he fainted , the last thing he was saw an old man walking towards him.

When he awoke all he saw was black , did he die?

No he could still think and breath also he felt a big pain is he back.

He started to think of a spell he could use , after some really hard thinking the remembered

a spell he could use.

After he casted the spell he waited for something to happen , only the seconds became minutes and the minutes became an hour and still nothing happened .

Did he cast the spell wrong? No that could not be it he was sure he did it right.

After some time he went to sleep again.

after some time ruud waked up again while he slowly woke up he saw a old man in a chair in front of him.

"I see you used a spell you got to now this is my place , only I can use magic here so dont try to use it even again"

He looked away and the asked

"what did you do in my tower?”

“I came to my old village , and i am looking for a ice mage that can learn me how to use my powers” Replied ruud.

The old man looked strange at him and then he left the room.

Ruud looked around him , all he saw where some old books and machines he never saw before.

A hour pasted and the man came into the room again.

The old man mumbled some words and then turned to ruud

“You said you were from this town? And also that you looked for a ice mage?”

Ruud replied with a fast Yes and the old man untied him.

After 4 years of hard training the old man said he had to move, bring peace in the world.

Only ruud dint want to make peace in this world , he wanted to use his powers for him and only him.

He raided some towns , only on one day he killed some people.

This was the biggest mistake he made , after a few seconds when he killed the people that where no harm to anyone his hand and feet’s turned slowly to ice.

He had never felt such pain in him , his hearth was slowly turning to ice.

He fainted , but just before he fainted he did a powerful spell to be sure he could not get attacked.

When he woke up he found out his magic was gone , he used it for the dark side and that way lost his powers.

Now he is only a wise man that has a bad past.

He swore to the gods that if they protected him he would use all the powers he had now to help the people he met in this world.

He fast learned to use a sword and a bow.
Now ruud travels around Altera to help people.

--------------------------------The end---------------------------------------

Faelin

The Court Jester
Retired Staff
I'm sorry, but your application has failed to meet the criteria listed in the application template and has been declined. Please carefully read and follow all the instructions to pass the application test.

Mad Hatter

All is as it should be.
I'm sorry, but your application has failed to meet the criteria listed in the application template and has been declined. Please carefully read and follow all the instructions to pass the application test.
Is the decline due to his choice of a magic character? If it is, could I weigh in with my opinion that he has removed his characters powers and now if he wants to use magic he will have to earn the option like everyone else :) if it is something else, ignore me :p

Faelin

The Court Jester
Retired Staff
Is the decline due to his choice of a magic character? If it is, could I weigh in with my opinion that he has removed his characters powers and now if he wants to use magic he will have to earn the option like everyone else :) if it is something else, ignore me :p
All relevant detailing ought to be included on the stickied post on how to apply for whitelist.

There are a few lore/length related things that need tweaking on this app, so we feel it would be most prudent that the thread is re-examined before a new, improved application is submitted.

Hope that clears up any questions! :)

Mad Hatter

All is as it should be.
All relevant detailing ought to be included on the stickied post on how to apply for whitelist.

There are a few lore/length related things that need tweaking on this app, so we feel it would be most prudent that the thread is re-examined before a new, improved application is submitted.

Hope that clears up any questions! :)
Sorry to be nosey, just perusing the forums at work and wanted to contribute. :)