Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

Vibat Application [Declined - Alaila]

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username:
Vibat

2. Age:

3. Gender:
Male

4. Country:
Finland

5. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?
Yes i have

6. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?
I love medieval roleplaying. My experience in roleplaying: World of Warcraft, Tibia, Fable, Wurm Online etc.

7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
Hello! My name is Ville,im 18 year old student from Finland. I dont really have hobbies besides playing videogames and just being with friends. I like the medieval scene in this server, probably because i just watched the whole Game of Thrones series. I love RPG and strategy games. On my free time i play games or be with my girlfriend. Im here because i want a server with the freedom to do or be anything but still be mature. I just wanna be some nobody, still needed in some tiny village.

10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xraying, xray texture packs or mods for locating ores) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?

Yes

JustShadow

Zalenfal Guardian
Declined due to you having missed five whole questions. Please do feel free to make another application - but if you do, remember to include all the questions.

Alailanible

Sparkly purple member of the team
Since it has been way over a week and this application has not been improved I'm going to decline it.
Please feel free to submit a new, improved one.