Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Active Victor Roichstead "The General"

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
I don't understand the Lilly relation.. I haven't rped with you since that situation happened, more than six months ago..

Tot

Lord of Altera
Frosty
The_Tottot
The_Tottot
Frosty
I wanted to know the why. Which is why I said I don't understand it.
Just going based on notes I made. Consider is a distant memory. I cannot remember the 'why' only that it was the thoughts he had in the moment.

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
Just going based on notes I made. Consider is a distant memory. I cannot remember the 'why' only that it was the thoughts he had in the moment.
Oh- Alright. I thought it was a recent update, which is why it confused me. Lilly's been a shut in, so I'm surprised to see her in any relations at all.

Tot

Lord of Altera
Frosty
The_Tottot
The_Tottot
Frosty
Oh- Alright. I thought it was a recent update, which is why it confused me. Lilly's been a shut in, so I'm surprised to see her in any relations at all.
Oh no! Just kinda went through both profiles adjusting to the most recent things I have down! :heart: