Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Outdated [Village] Zima'Maloj {Moderate}

Lady Alec

Captain No Fun
Mystic
Retired Staff
Lady_Alec
Lady_Alec
LegendMystic
[Lost to the Northern Kingdoms]
ZimaMalojbannersmall2.png
From the ashes of the past new life begins again.

~
Zima'Maloj.png

The city of Zima’Maloj is found in the Southern Swamps collectively known as Zima. Sitting at the mouth of the River she is the only beacon of civilization in these dark and mysterious swamps for many miles all around. Zima has gone through many hands and has seen many times. What was once an exclusively Moor Elven settlement with a dark history has become a much more diverse place with a promising new future ahead of it.

-

A more in depth look at Zima’Maloj’s history can be found in the Lorra’Evar Library within the city itself. The book History is Zima written by Nireth Cerridwen, who was present for much of its history can be found there.

Zima'Maloj is currently ruled over by Nireth Cerridwen and Azure Cerridwen.

devider3.png

Town Rating: Restricted Moderate

These follow the standard Moderate rules of needing OOC consent from both parties before any combat takes place. Any fights that are (OOC understanding of course) not going to result in character death do not need any further approval. However any fights to the death or that will result in character death must contact one of the town owners, either Immerael or Lady Alec for approval. Violence that has a good IC reason for happening will likely be approved but folks who play “lol This guy has PTSD and kills everyone he meets if they say Hello to him” will likely be denied and are asked to take their character to another town.

Violence should be a means to advance and flow naturally out of roleplay. Not be the purpose of roleplay.

front.jpg

zimamap.jpg
Directions: Take the Dockmater to ZimaMaloj or walk over and wander about the swamps till you find it.

Screen capture 109.jpg

Town OOC Rules
  1. Keep violence minimal. (See Town Rating for further explanation)
  2. Be respectful of other town members.
  3. No stealing or griefing.
  4. Please don’t build or modify builds without permission.
  5. If you are not active for 1 month without previous notification about your absence your house and items will become town property. Extensions will be given to folks who contact us and let us know they will be gone for an extended trip. People who are actively RPly but not in town will be handled on a case by case basis but they will be contacted or attempted to contact before anything happens to their home or belongings.
  6. Wearing plate armor while within the town or surrounding swamps is highly discouraged. Further discussion below.

flowersmall1.png

Town’s IC Laws
The city operates under no formal legal system as the previous system set up by Thannis ZIma’Maloj was abandoned at first due to lack of ability to enforce those laws and then no one to enforce them upon. However with the current Renaissance the town is experiencing any issues are dealt with directly by the Cerridwen family. A series of laws are being drawn up to deal with the increasing traffic in the town by Azure Cerridwen and will be posted as they become necessary. Until such time they are made and posted, the Cerridwen family is the law in the city.

1. Murder is forbidden. Those found will be given a hearing before the Lord and Lady before being sentenced.
  2. Theft is forbidden. Those found will be given a hearing before the Lord and Lady before being sentenced.
  3. Destruction of property is forbidden. Those found will be given a hearing before the Lord and Lady before being sentenced.
  4. Slavery is forbidden within Zima’maloj. Ownership of a person is not recognized and all people are free within the city. Slave owners or slavers will be given one warning to leave the city and never return. Second offenses will be met with appropriate force.
  5. Worship of Jishrim within the city is strictly forbidden. Shrines will be destroyed when found and worshippers will be asked to leave the city. Repeat offenders will be dealt with appropriately

devider3.png

Plate Armor and You
So in an effort to make sure that everyone's immersion is full and complete any folks found wearing plate in Zima’maloj or the swamps of Zima volunteer their character for the RP effects of heat stroke. You can find a lovely description here.

Why are we doing this?

Well plate armor is very strong and hard to fight against but fighting in it and even existing in it within such a hot and humid environment would be extremely tiring. The heat index in Zima can easily get above a 100 degrees fahrenheit during the summer months easily. We are at the same latitude as the Northern Kingdom's desert s so I imagine Zima is fairly close to the equator of Altera. During Zima’s winters it doesn’t really drop below seventy or eighty degrees for the most part. Imagine the weather of slightly more southern Florida. Thus wearing armor is technically allowed but unless you like to see your character die in a puddle of his own sweat I wouldn’t recommend it. Carrying your armor with you is allowed and encouraged should your character be traveling anyway, though remember any physically taxing behavior is difficult in high humidity and heat conditions

As such even unarmored folks who participate in extended combat without armor will be subject to possible heat exhaustion due to the near 100% humidity making it very hard for sweat to cool your body off. Folks who have acclimated to the weather will do a bit better, but even then it is a matter of those folks knowing what not to do in the hot weather as opposed to some supernatural heat resistance. Wearing a giant toaster and running around as if it isn’t bothering you in these swamps is just not realistic.

Exceptions:

Should you have a magical enchanted suit of armor or some sort of supernatural perk allowing you to exist in such an environment without overheating when doing such strenuous activity simply link us to your supernatural census link or if you fear meta-ing simply have a staff member inform us that you are in fact not breaking the world.

Screen capture 1052.jpg

House and Politics

Zima’Maloj is ran by the Cerridwen’s and is held in trust for their daughter the last of the name Zima’Maloj whom will one day rule the town. The Cerridwen’s are not a proper noble family however the growing town population and sudden influx of interest in Zima’s border by Ravenmire forced them to ascend to the role. The family is jointly ran by Azure and Nireth Cerridwen.

devider3.png
Town Hierarchy

1. Azure Cerridwen and Nireth Cerridwen
  2. Akasha Zima’Maloj
  3. Any specified messenger of the Cerridwen Family
  4. Roy Beledrent
In the absence of the Cerridwen family the town will be ran by a trusted individual of the Cerridwen family. Favor is given to folks who actively RP the most within the town and to those who run business in the town.

Screen capture 78.jpg

Visiting the Town?

That is perfectly fine whether it be IC or OOC we welcome you to the town. If you are visiting RPly we welcome you to one of our guest rooms and if you simply wish to explore OOC feel free to show yourself around.

flowersmall1.png
To Join Zima’Maloj

Copy, paste and fill out the following-

Username:
Character name:
RP Job your character has:
I have read and agree to follow the town rules:

Once you have filled this out, simply message Lady Alec or Immerael on the forums, or contact us in game Lady_Alec or Ximmerael and we will RP a bit and get you settled in town if everything checks out.

devider3.png

Looking for a Job?

Zima'Maloj is in need of:
  • Town Guards
  • Tavernkeeper
  • Fisherman
  • Hunter
  • Cook
  • Other Crafts/Trades
  • Physician
  • Librarian
  • What do you do? We can probably use you too!

small.jpg

Last edited:

Lady Alec

Captain No Fun
Mystic
Retired Staff
Lady_Alec
Lady_Alec
LegendMystic
char_lineup___commission_by_elz_art-d9p13r0.png
Thank you CyberChaosV2 for getting this beautiful art. :heart:

townsmall.png

Town Members
thing1.png
The current and (mostly) active town members.

Nireth Cerridwen {Caretaker/Lady of Zima’Maloj} @Lady Alec

Azure Cerridwen {Administrator/ Whatever needs done} @Immerael

Cyra’tina Cerridwen {Candy Consumer, Graffiti artist} @Immerael

Akasha Zima’Maloj {Heir to Zima’maloj, Babysitter} @Lady Alec

Edgar Sly’veen {Guardian Edge Master Lord} Immerael

Roy Beledrent {Town Blacksmith} @CyberChaosV2

Grant Anderson {Shady but helpful Fellow} @SpartanDory

Argyl Steelscribe {Scholar and Alchemy experimenter} @Argyl Deathbrand

Lilac Fayeth {Town Apothercary} @SorceressAura

Unnamed Thieves Guild members {Town mice}

Dearly Missed
thing1.png

Those who were dearly loved who have disappeared or passed away.
Hana Nawar {Cook and Tavern Manager}@PotatoLion

Nightshade {Town Vagrant} @SorceressAura

Trusted Allies of the Town
thing1.png

The individuals have through RP become trusted individuals to the leadership of Zima'maloj and while not permanement members of the town proper they have the same rights and priveleges as full town members. They are welcome to settle any time.
Jaden Seeker {Master Hobo} CloakedReaper

Ater Impes {Doctory Doctoring Elf Man} zXzMAGIIKzXz

Last edited:

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Lore Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
O_O Dayum that looks fricking awesome, and dat art, you made all that yourself?

Lady Alec

Captain No Fun
Mystic
Retired Staff
Lady_Alec
Lady_Alec
LegendMystic
O_O Dayum that looks fricking awesome, and dat art, you made all that yourself?
Yus. Well I put it together anyway. Like I didn't make the type and the flower is just a photoshop brush that I picked the color and modified a little but the banner I made.

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Lore Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
Yus. Well I put it together anyway. Like I didn't make the type and the flower is just a photoshop brush that I picked the color and modified a little but the banner I made.
still looks good ;)

Woolsey

Lord of Altera
[UPDATE:] (Just wanted to update for you lovely, Alec)

The town is looking for people - if you are willing to live where Zima'Maloj is, you are welcomed to come and get a [free] home. Yes I said free, if you are willing to stay that is. There are many jobs needing people and much RP can happen in this swamp location of a town - as lovely as that sounds - the town is beautifully made and withholds secrets ready to be discovered. Oooo. Yes.

"Bow and arrow making person" well, a person that makes arrows is called a fletcher, and I think Bow-stringer would suffice for the other part... back on topic, I think this place looks really nice, +1 from the guy you've never heard of! :D

Rosemarie Stark

Settling in Altera
Username: Cereal_12
Character Name: Rosemarie (Rose) Charles
Rp job your character has: Hunter, Brewer, Fighter.
I have read and agree to follow the town rules: Yup to both.

Emberpar

Lord of Altera
Username: Emberpar
Character Name: Devon Charles
RP job your character has: Farmer, Brewer
You know it.

Lady Alec

Captain No Fun
Mystic
Retired Staff
Lady_Alec
Lady_Alec
LegendMystic
Username: Cereal_12
Character Name: Rosemarie (Rose) Charles
Rp job your character has: Hunter, Brewer, Fighter.
I have read and agree to follow the town rules: Yup to both.
Username: Emberpar
Character Name: Devon Charles
RP job your character has: Farmer, Brewer
You know it.
Awesome! Come on down to Zima and let's rp!

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
Username: Chaosdragon240
Character name: Roy Beldrent
RP Job your character has: Blacksmith, and self brewer (runs a tavern but mostly for own self)
I have read and agree to follow the town rules: upload_2015-7-13_9-24-46.png

I finally did it... only took me.... 3 months on this day... man im good

Last edited:

Lady Alec

Captain No Fun
Mystic
Retired Staff
Lady_Alec
Lady_Alec
LegendMystic
Username: Chaosdragon240
Character name: Roy Beldrent
RP Job your character has: Blacksmith, and self brewer (runs a tavern but mostly for own self)
I have read and agree to follow the town rules: View attachment 66194

*Just a note, but as of yet, my application has not been accepted, if it is, ill be happy to take down this little portion, or notify you guys otherwise, i just felt like posting this to let you know im very interested in your town, and a quick question, it wouldnt have to be directly in the town, but would i be allowed to have a plot thats about 53x32?
We would be happy to have you! I will message you with more information.