Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Outdated [Village] Zima'Maloj {Moderate}

Hellian

Lord of Altera
Username: Captain_Argyl
Character name: Argyl Steelscribe
RP Job your character has: Libarian, Scholar
I have read and agree to follow the town rules: Yep!

Lady Alec

Captain No Fun
Mystic
Retired Staff
Lady_Alec
Lady_Alec
LegendMystic
Username: Captain_Argyl
Character name: Argyl Steelscribe
RP Job your character has: Libarian, Scholar
I have read and agree to follow the town rules: Yep!
Awesome! Come see me or Immerael for some rp. If we are on but not in town message one of us and we can come over. (Nireth Cerridwen/Lady_Alec and Azure Cerridwen/Ximmerael)

Desalina

Loyal Servant of Altera
Username: Desarayna
Character name: Biel
RP Job your character has: Server at the Murky Lizard Tavern (for now)
I have read and agree to follow the town rules: Yes!

Goldenzim

Villager
Username: goldenzim1
Character name:Gordrac Oakarm
RP Job your character has:Wants would be training to become a expert. Town Guard
I have read and agree to follow the town rules: yes

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
Username: goldenzim1
Character name:Gordrac Oakarm
RP Job your character has:Wants would be training to become a expert. Town Guard
I have read and agree to follow the town rules: yes
We have seen you application. Just jump on and RP with us (Ximmerael and Lady_Alec IGN) and we'll go from there. Thank you for your application. :D

BoredBrit

Bored Brit
BoredBritishGuy
BoredBritishGuy
Legend
Username: BoredBritishGuy
Character name: Erik Stoneshield
RP Job your character has: Roy's Apprentice and if possible the Town Alcoholic xP
I have read and agree to follow the town rules: Yea I read the rules! But...I did post this once without adding in this section...I think that makes me stupid

Lady Alec

Captain No Fun
Mystic
Retired Staff
Lady_Alec
Lady_Alec
LegendMystic
Username: BoredBritishGuy
Character name: Erik Stoneshield
RP Job your character has: Roy's Apprentice and if possible the Town Alcoholic xP
I have read and agree to follow the town rules: Yea I read the rules! But...I did post this once without adding in this section...I think that makes me stupid
Hey there! I heard you rp'd with our town blacksmith so I'll say your good to go. I'll add you to the town and get you settled into a house when I get on.

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
Note to self; Visit Zima in the future without a mob of Moor Elves~ :p

snowcornsnake

Villager
Username: snowCornsnake
Character name: Willow Lighthorn
RP Job your character has: Stablemaster, Hunter, Farmer.
I have read and agree to follow the town rules: Yep, I have.

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
Username: snowCornsnake
Character name: Willow Lighthorn
RP Job your character has: Stablemaster, Hunter, Farmer.
I have read and agree to follow the town rules: Yep, I have.
We've seen your application and now you just to come to Zima and RP with either myself or Lady Alec. I'll be in game later tonight (EST timezone wise) and I think the same for Alec.

WolfSoulweaver

Villager
Username: wolfmoon99
Character name: Torak Grimm
RP Job your character has: Apprentice to Roy, hopefully do Guard or Tavernkeeper's Bartender (heard that position was open) Alongside
I have read and agree to follow the town rules: Yup!

Lady Alec

Captain No Fun
Mystic
Retired Staff
Lady_Alec
Lady_Alec
LegendMystic
Username: wolfmoon99
Character name: Torak Grimm
RP Job your character has: Apprentice to Roy, hopefully do Guard or Tavernkeeper's Bartender (heard that position was open) Alongside
I have read and agree to follow the town rules: Yup!
I heard you already rp'd with Roy so now just need to do the finishing rp with me. Probably will be with my alt Akasha. Just poke me IG and we can rp. Can talk about jobs in rp. I will likely be on as Nireth/Lady_Alec

Balatro

Don't call it a comeback
Retired Staff
*A Large htf Cargo Container is placed in front of the Keep's gate. Markings indicate it's from Bastion Garverick*

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
*A singular especially dark column of smoke issues from the city for almost an entire day. Made all the more strange by the fact the skies above the city had been clear for weeks. The column of smoke would eventually be joined by the familiar white smoke of a smithy and several more in the evening. Eventually the strange column would lighten and die out but this event would be visible from the three surrounding towns of Ravenmire Balatro , Eventide Piratep00f and Riseport Elz blargtheawesome . If you're not from those towns or were there in the past day OOC you probably didn't see this*

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
wooo Packman might take a small hike to see what's going on :eek: