Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Villagers No Longer Working

BrownEyedGirl7

Lord of Altera
Hey there. Sorry to bother you guys. I have an issue with the villagers. I had two set down in the main part of my town and one was for food while the other sold wood and the likes. I have been gone for a hot minute due to moving states and working and not having internet. However, as I was perusing the town to check what has changed, I noticed I was unable to buy from the villagers. At first I thought it was just due to the fact that the food villager chest was full so I wasnt able to add the money. Then when I took the previous emeralds out I STILL was unable to buy food.

The wood villager had plenty of space and had previous emeralds in it from previous customers so I am not sure what is happening.

SOOOOO... I tried to reset the villagers by deleting them and setting them ack down. But Now I cant even set them down> I Tried everything. Setting it on flat land with nothing around, setting it where it previosuly was, setting it down where it previously was while shifting. I went through everything I could before I came to you guys. The only thing I didnt do was turn my computer off and back on. (though I DID restart the game)

I apologize that I do not have screen shots as I didnt know there was a step by step process to do this properly until after I deleted the villagers. Sorry again for the issue.

P.S. I have *7* villager thingies and none of them worked. I tried all of them.

Step 4: Tag Sally, Cherbert, and Myself in the post so we look at it specifically.

(IDK how to tag people. Its been a while and every website is different)

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
Oh dear- gotta update those tags..

Villagers plugin has been down since 1.10 was launched. At the time, I don't believe they had solutions to their bugs. Our alternative was the shop plugin, which you can find {here}. I can pitch the pursuit of adding the plugin again if I see they've updated, but in the mean time, use the new one! If you can't remove the villagers, we can have someone clear them out.

Niko

Lord of Altera
Good
Legend
SirNicholas14
SirNicholas14
Good
Oh dear- gotta update those tags..

Villagers plugin has been down since 1.10 was launched. At the time, I don't believe they had solutions to their bugs. Our alternative was the shop plugin, which you can find {here}. I can pitch the pursuit of adding the plugin again if I see they've updated, but in the mean time, use the new one! If you can't remove the villagers, we can have someone clear them out.
In the mean time is it possible to get refunds for the radiants spent on the ability to put down villagers? I bought the ability some time ago not knowing I wouldn't be able to use villagers due to bugs in the plugin.

Edit: Here's my IGN, SirNicholas14

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
If it was after the plugin issue, yes. Just list your MC ign and I'll refund you when I can login next.

Lily_

Lord of Altera
Mystic
LillithLil_
LillithLil_
LegendMystic
In the mean time is it possible to get refunds for the radiants spent on the ability to put down villagers? I bought the ability some time ago not knowing I wouldn't be able to use villagers due to bugs in the plugin.

Edit: Here's my IGN, SirNicholas14
I think I did as well actually