Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Vindecătorul Luminii

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic

Vindecătorul Luminii
Healers of Light

The Oath of the Healers

I swear by Shallerana , and by the Grey lady by all the gods and goddesses, making them my witnesses, that I will carry out, according to my ability and judgment, this oath and this indenture.

To hold my teacher in this art equal to my own parents; to make him partner in my livelihood; when he is in need of wealth or home to share mine with him; to consider his family as my own brothers and sisters, and to teach them this art, if they want to learn it, without fee or indenture; to impart precept, oral instruction, and all other instruction to my own sons, the sons of my teacher, and to indentured pupils who have taken this oath, but to nobody else.

I will use treatment to help the sick according to my ability and judgment, but never with a view to injury and wrong-doing or hatred of another. Neither will I administer a poison to anybody when asked to do so, nor will I suggest such a course. But I will keep pure and holy both my life and my art. I will not use the knife, not even, verily, on sufferers from kidney stone, but I will give place to such as are craftsmen therein.

Into whatsoever houses I enter, I will enter to help the sick, and I will abstain from all intentional wrong-doing and harm, especially from abusing the bodies of all races and gender, regardless of rank or position. And whatsoever I shall see or hear in the course of my profession, as well as outside my profession in my intercourse with men, if it be what should not be published abroad, I will never divulge, holding such things to be holy secrets.

Now if I carry out this oath, and break it not, may I gain for ever reputation among all men for my life and for my art; but if I break it and forswear myself, may the opposite befall me to the nether and scorn for all.
(The hippocratic oath written by the greek healers modified for a fantasy setting)

History of the order

The Healers of light was founded during the time of the plague to teach those who wanted to go forth into the world to heal those in need, regardless of rank or position. Andre Charles Ursae formed this organization in the Cradle of Magic after venturing out in the world and seeing the treatment of patients and talking to several people who had been patients before. Upon hearing their stories of being scared and frightened to even talk to their physicians and staff on even ideas they thought might help heal themselves. Patient care and thought of those who are wounded are at the fore of this order to help those in need, never asking for anything in return, but that they do a good deed in return for what healing they received.

Current Staff

Head Physician
Andre Ursae

Surgeons in training
Vatlae The_VALKYRIE

Herbalists

Alchemists

Fromisters

General Physicians

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic
The main duty of a physician and those of the medical field have to have concern and care for those in his or her care. To ensure that the patient is treated with respect and dignity and informed properly and with detail of how they are being cared for. A mutual respect must be had between both patient and the Physician keeping the trust in place and not disclosing any information to those that the patient does not wish to have access to their private details.

The Rights of a Patient​

1. The patient is entitled to respect and dignity with a response to his or her needs in a timely manner, to be cared for as if they are ones own family.
  2. Patients are entitled to request information and to be timely provided information about their health and treatment.To have a physician go over their options in detail providing guidance on treatments.Including the risks of forgoing treatment and the costs of receiving or not receiving it.
  3. To be able to make decisions about their treatment and respected on their decision when informed by a doctor. Those that are of a sound mind can request this while patients who are not of sound mind may be refused till they are once in better judgment.
  4. To respect the patients privacy and ability to obtain a second opinion
  5. To continue medical care and work with other physicians regardless of dislike if they can better facilitate their health and well being,so that the patient can receive and achieve the best rate of success in their treatment.
  6. To receive care and treatment regardless of political standing or criminal standing to be treated without bias.

Last edited:

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic
As caregivers and medical professionals we as a collective should actively seek to improve patients care and well being. From the comfort relaxing environment to adequate and daily meals,and things to do while in stay. If we fail our patients by not seeing to their basic human needs then we have failed them in every aspect treating them lesser then sentient races they are.

1. Keeping with best and current care procedures and techniques and always seeking to further one's knowledge and ability to keep professionally competent
  2. Holding one’s self to the safety well being and adequate informing the patient and their families about change or patients health and well being.
  3. Monitoring the quality of care giving to the patients and ensuring that they receive the best they and the facility is able to give them during their stay, showing no bias to rich nor poor.
  4. Participating and coordinating a commitment to develop,implement and disseminate quality care and education of both themselves,their staff and their patients.

Last edited:

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic
and final nab added patient rights and expectations as caregivers and will be adding quality of care expected and the expectations of patients while staying in facilities.