Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

{Violent} [City] Scourge: Home of the Lucan, haven of free men

Gaby

Lord of Altera
This was a real conversation:

@Balatro : People are becoming more intrested in Scourge.
Me: pls. I know how to make people stop trying to send knights there. Its called
Bal: ?
Me: "Nathing but Oirish, as far as de mince pie can clap"

Glad to see the suggestion was taken lol XD

Balatro

Don't call it a comeback
Retired Staff
"The wind blows near constantly now, rustling the leaves in the trees and howling over rooftops. Crop growth rates seem accelerated, which, far from being a boon, causes stalks to droop to the ground where their fruits sprout even before they can be harvested. The seas are choppy, and ships on long voyages are not yet returned. Armor tarnishes, horses throw their shoes, and money seems to get eaten by pockets and wallets. It has become apparent that something occurs beyond mortal ken. Do the gods free themselves of some ancient arcane restrictions imposed by the now-absent Immortal Kings? Are they battling with each other for control of their demesnes? Is something giving them power, or perhaps taking their power? There is a sense of urgency - of desperation, perhaps implied by the incessant wind - that no longer abates."
*The winds in scourge would be Violent, Perhaps deadly as the footing is already shoddy. Travelers to the west be warned*