Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Upcoming {Violent} Knights Irritant [Date TBA]

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
[Theme]

Teutonic-Knight-Wallpapers-Wallpaper-Cave.jpg

As Alteran authorities buckle under the Will of Jishrim and Skraag...

....there are some who have taken justice into their own hands.

Across the land, bands of
knights, mercenaries, and nobles have united under the Cross of Ignis to weed out monstrous heresy wherever they go.

But there are always those among the monster-hunters who become monsters themselves.

They come with
fire and steel, cast in bloodied maille and fueled by fanaticism, opportunism, and paranoia.

Who will stand against such evil? And who will seek to join them?

OOC: I like dumb combat events, and I've recently been inspired by the 1938 film "Alexander Nevsky" to have a fun underdog fight, just as a one-off. I have no idea when this will be, but that's fine, as I'll need time to prepare. I'll be preparing a roster in advance to those who want to either temp as a vicious, morally dubious Ignite Crusader (or if you want to throw one of your more fanatic characters in), and for those who want to fight against the marauding band of errant knights. I'll also be looking out for DMs to help me out!

Crusader Roster [7/7]

Knight Captain:
Knight Messenger:

- Luam
- kaiser_harding
Jase
- Joseph12Q
Gloonkey
Old-Seadog
Sir Arc

Allied/Anti-Crusader Roster [2/10]

- Opal
Crusader_Of_Man

Player DM's [0/5]

Last edited:

Luam

friendly neighborhood inquisitor
Legend
Retired Staff
SirLiam1124
SirLiam1124
Legend
gotcha, until Pod joins the Dubious Devious Crusader Bois (the official name) I’ll leave ya two on hold and I’ll add SeaDog :)

Luam Join the DDCB you smelly man
Podric possessed by Evil has entered the chat (sign me up)

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Staff
Whitespoor
Whitespoor
Legend
Jean's happy to listen to Pod

Well unless he finds out that Pod is possessed by an evil spirit

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
I think with the powerful addition of Pod, I’ll close the Crusader team, anyone who wants to join the opposing team is free to sign up! I’m also looking for volunteers to assist in DMing!

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
We need more people for the anti-crusader team! Otherwise the crusaders may get their way! (Perhaps to make it clearer; the crusading team, while not necessarily evil, aren't necessarily good, so there's no good-bad team here, at least objectively)