Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished [Violent, Public] When the Rule of Law Fails

French Roast

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
She/Her
French_Roast
French_Roast

When walls crumble and the rule of law fails, family matters above all else.

Word has spread of the many violent incidents in the Landing of recent days.
People may wonder if the Landing's Guard is doing anything.
The nordlander Segar Strand plans a meeting for all who share in this uncertainty in the Landing, near the western outskirts of the town,
on the border of civilization and untamed wilderness.
A meeting to rally strength and wisdom in those who doubt their safety within the trade city.
A meeting for the Huntress.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OOC:
This is a Theodra-themed sermon intended to address the recent spike of violent occurrences within the Landing, including within the tavern itself.
It is a public event, and all who have characters who feel off-put by this rise in violence are encouraged to attend.

Where: On the outskirts of Storm's Landing on the road leading out of the town.
When: Friday, Jan. 31 at 6:30 EST
Public/Private: Public
Rating: Violent - No violent occurrences are expected, but I welcome any shenanigans.
If you do plan anything in advance, I encourage you to clear it with me first via forum message for scheduling purposes.

Elz Lannis Ruu Darling Ellievator The Living Ghost

Last edited:

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Of course I would bring Mr instigator Arthur Blackby if it wasn't starting at 1 hour past midnight for me :')

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
I’ll try to bring Flav, since it appears he’s the only Guard trying to some semblance of maintain order

French Roast

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
She/Her
French_Roast
French_Roast
bumped this forward a half hour to make room for some other folks doing an event the same night

French Roast

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
She/Her
French_Roast
French_Roast
about half an hour. Come to my location on dynamap near the west side of the Landing.

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
May not be able to attend, since I have another RP scheduled, sorry :’)