Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Visage] Lana Wake

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
I remember so that none others have to
The stories and tales are mine to tell now
A fantasy of a forgotten reality[X]

Minecraft name: I_am_Wake
Character name: Lana "Luck" Wake

Patron: Visage

Overall Tier: Tier 1

Spell Points:
Three Per Day

Passive:
The blessed finds that their voice is hard to recognise outside of those closest, and that their memory improves.

ILLUSION I
Divine: Visage
Tier: 1
Action: Prayer
Cost: 1 SP
Duration: 30 minutes or until touched.
Spell: The caster creates a small illusion that is no larger than a dog, capable of emitting basic sounds but disperses into smoke upon being touched (or touching a living thing) by anything aside from the caster themselves. It has the ability to give off no more light than a candle, regardless of if it is an illusory campfire. Up to two illusions may be active at a time.

SUGGESTION
Action: Prayer
Cost: 1SP
Duration: 5 minutes.
Spell: The caster plants a small idea in the mind of another, if it is too unlike them to think of doing it then they will dismiss it but it has the potential to become something of their own (this is heavy on the target and how they wish to proceed). This spell can almost be used to give a suggestion of emotions to a target, a flare of anger or a touch of sadness. They are fleeting, but enough if used in the right circumstances to become their own until they rationalise it.

WATCHFUL GAZE
Action: Prayer, and the marking of a location in white chalk.
Cost: 2SP
Duration: Three days
Spell: The caster marks out an area with the symbol of an eye at least as big as a palm, and they may close their own eyes to focus for several minutes and see through that symbol. They see in a black and white spectrum, but are unable to understand words spoken or hear anything. They may focus on it whenever they like, but the mark will fade after three days and must be recast.

MIRROR MIMICRY
Action: Prayer and the touch of the mirror in question.
Cost: 2SP
Duration: One week
Spell: The caster wills the mirror to listen, and then sound back what is spoken as if a pulse every 15, 30, or 60 minutes until the mirror is destroyed(up to one OOC week). It can be a sound like a screech, or a short sentence - The only requirement is that it must be directly copied as if it has ears so you must be the one to speak or cast it when someone else is speaking .Only three mirrors can be active at any one time. Must have the mirror in hand when ‘recording’. Any sound played back is unable to mimic supernatural/magical effects (such as an alluring sound that makes a player do x, or the effects of an Arachian bat, etc). It copies what is able to be heard by all, physically.
PURIFY
Action: Prayer and the holding of a container of water.
Duration: One day
Spell: The caster blesses the equivalent to one cup’s worth of water and changes it’s qualities depending on the deity worshipped. It must remain in a container, and contact with said container must be held for at least ten seconds to fully turn its contents. The contents may be poured into another container but will turn back into water the next day. This cannot be stockpiled, for any liquid will revert back after the duration.
Jishrim, Skraag or Visage: It becomes blood that is able to be consumed by any Vyre to the same standard as a healthy individual, and is also able to burn any Mage, and any individual who worships not of the Pantheon with the same heat and effect of boiling water. The burns shall heal over the span of three days. Has been known to repel supernatural entities.

ILLUMINATE
Action: An uttering of; “[Divine], let them hear me.”
Duration: Five minutes
Spell: A halo of light forms behind the caster’s head, the colour thematic to their deity. For up to five minutes, those in RP chat range will be able to hear them clearly (providing they are not behind a wall or so on) and consider them paying attention to. They may instil a faint sense of Calm, Fear, or Courage within the audience.

Note: Should a higher tier blessed cast this spell in the same radius, it will over-ride the lower one.

VISION
Action: Prayer and touch of the target.
Duration: One minute
Spell: The caster wills the vague imagery of something themed to their own divine into the minds eye of another. This may be blinked away or shaken off if considered too disturbing, but is more akin to an unwanted thought or brief daydream than a forced visual.

DIVINATION
Action: Prayer, and ritual/offering themed to the Divine.
Cost: 3SP
Duration: As long as it takes to ask a question and receive an answer.
Spell: With a ritual based around their chosen divine(such as lighting candles or incense, giving an offering, etc), a blessed may ask a single simple question - And are given a sign of some kind in return. This is limited to once per OOC week and may take several days for a response. At the lowest tier, it can be very vague and the response may not be given, verbal, or clear that one was granted at all. As the blessed grows higher in tier, the responses may become clearer.

DIVINE WORD
Action: The prayer of, “[Divine], carry my words.”
Cost: 1SP per rank
Duration: Must be asked and answered in the same day.
Spell: The caster is able to send a word or sentence depending on the rank it is used, which become available as your rank higher in divine tier. It can travel any distance, and the target will hear it spoken in their mind with the voice of the caster. The caster must know the name and face of the target they commune with.
Rank I - T1
The caster can send one single word to their target. They cannot be given a word in response.
Rank II - T2
The caster can send up to ten words to their target, and they can hear a response of up to as many in response.
Rank III - T3

The caster can send a far more cohesive message, and they can hear one in return. The word limit here is one single PM, so whatever you can fit into that box.

FEAST OF THE GODS
Action: Prayer. They must keep their hands on the location on which to summon it for one minute.
Cost: 1-3SP
Duration: One hour
Spell: The caster summons forth a platter of food that can feed up to three people. It can be cast upon an existing surface (table, for example), or the floor. Eating divine food will restore some energy, ease minor pain, and give a sense of warmth and comfort from the divine in question. Once the spell ends, everything flickers away.
This spell can be cast at 1SP per person, up to three.

Visage; Feast of Whispers
Plates and glasses form of cracked glass, though smooth enough to act as if they are unbroken, with utensils of simple silver. It forms upon a type of thin sea fog that only disperses when the spell ends. Foods from all cultures are found on this table, not sitting to any one type. The drinks vary.

Artifacts:
None

Passives(s) or Sustained Effects:
None

Current Divine Status:
• Seeking far for knowledge
• Selectively giving forth knowledge
• Watching

Last edited:

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend

Lana surrenders her faith of Visage to find her own path.

Can this please be Archived.