Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

PokéWatch Viva la Eeveelution! - Pokewatch/Story

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
Doing a scenario on my Black 2 cartridge while my laptop is borked:

Rules
- The game can be played normally until I reach Castelia City.
- Once able, I must catch and maintain a team of Eevee.
- For the third gym challenge and through the rest of the game, I can only use Eevee or its evolutions.
- Excluding Eevee itself, Species Clause is active, I can only use one of each Eeveelution.
- All Pokemon must be nicknamed (taking requests via comment)
- A Hm slave below level 10 is permitted

Thanks to @SobekRa for suggesting this Scenario. I will keep a journal of my adventures once I reach Castelia City

Last edited:

Spark

Broken
Only ever use weedle. Ever. Not even starting pokemon. Just Weedle. As many as you want, but only Weedle. Although, if you have a full party of Weedles, you may evolve 1 to Kakuna. But only 1. Take this is a privilege.

SobekRa

Lord of Altera
From the point where they become available, use only Eevees or Eeveeloutions (you can catch Eevees in Castelia city).
Edit: Another one I can think of, though rather challenging: you may harm enemy pokemon only through indirect damage (status conditions, entry hazards) unless these types of damage are unavailable.

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
From the point where they become available, use only Eevees or Eeveeloutions (you can catch Eevees in Castelia city).
Edit: Another one I can think of, though rather challenging: you may harm enemy pokemon only through indirect damage (status conditions, entry hazards) unless these types of damage are unavailable.
Eevees: While not particularly challenging, this wpuld be fun. Unfortunately, Glaceon isnt available till Post game. Will try this if no other challenges pop up.

Indirect damage: While an awesome idea, certain Pokemon would be nigh on unkillable, and no pokemon would be bulky enough or have the moves to kill by status only

Teeke

Lord of Altera
If one of your team faints it is considered dead and you must release it/put it in an unused box.

And Chip is a name for the first eevee.

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
If one of your team faints it is considered dead and you must release it/put it in an unused box.

And Chip is a name for the first eevee.
I did say in the original op that I wasnt happy with any permadeath scenarios, although when I edited it I removed that comment, my mistake!

First Eevee shall be named Chip :)

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
As the young trainer disembarked into Castelia City, he turned to his partners. Pignite, Pidove and Psyduck, the Poķemon that had got him this far, had battled for his badges. He loved his partner Pokemon, but something was missing from his journey. Shrugging the thought off, he pressed on into the heart of Castelia City, in pursuit of the criminals he had encountered in the Floccesy Ranch and Virbank City...

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
After dispatching of Team Plasma in the Castelia Sewers, the young trainer decided to take a rest with his Pokemon in Castelia Park. As his partners tussled and tumbled in the grass, the aspiring champion pondered at the brilliance of nature, thriving in the middle of this huge city, just above the festering sewer of all places. As he marvelled at this phenomenon, he noticed some movement in the distance. A small brown and white Pokemon tumbled out of the long grass. He locked eyes with the creature as it laid in front of him, drops of dew clinging to it's fur, a singular white petal on it's nose.
After a half second that felt like an eternity, the Pokemon leapt to its feet and dashed back into the grass.
For the first time in a while, the trainer had a smile on his face, he had found what had been missing in his journey. He leapt up and pursued the mysterious creature into the grass.

Anithola

Lord of Altera
Expected something like:

After dispatching of Team Plasma in the Castelia Sewers, the young trainer decided to take a rest with his Pokemon in Castelia Park. As his partners tussled and tumbled in the grass, the aspiring champion slowly got up and made a run for it. With that sorry band of losers out of the way he could finally start his Reeveelutionary adventure.

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
Castelia Park was full of wildlife. Plants and Pokemon spanned the area, yet for some unexplainable reason there was only one tree. This tree, while rather large, was pretty unremarkable otherwise, but was home to many different kinds of Pokemon. It was at the foot of this tree where a lone Pokemon stood, back end firmly pressed against the trunk.
The young trainer had finally cornered the strange Pokemon, it was backed up against the tree, nowhere to run. But the pokemon didn't look scared it looked... determined, and was the tiniest hint of a smile on its furry face?
Our young hero knew what needed to be done, he sent out his trusted Pignite.
"Pignite, use Tackle!" the young trainer commanded, a vigor and excitement in his voice that had been absent for a long time. In perfect response, Pignite charged at his target, only for the small Pokemon to swiftly leap out of the way, sending Pignite crashing into the bark before responding with a strong Bite attack.
"Shake it off and use Ember!"
Pignite shook itself free and shot fiery sparks at its opponent, scoring a direct hit.
"Follow it up with Flame Charge!"
Pignite responded by engulfing itself in flame and barrelling its powerful body into the small creature, sending it crashing to the dirt.
Our trainer threw a pokeball at the fallen Pokemon, encapsulating it.
*Shake... Shake... Shake...*
After a nerve-wracking few seconds, the pokemon broke free, slightly battered but still ready to fight.
A smile formed over the face of the young trainer, this was a real challenge he had not felt in a long time.
"Pignite, Arm Thrust"
Pignite moved in close before pressing its arms repeatedly at the small Pokemon, forcing it to dodge again and again...
This was the trainer's plan, wear it down until...
The small pokemon lost it's balance on landing.
"Pignite, Flame Charge!"
The pig pokemon once again wrapped itself in dancing flames before tackling into it's target, unable to dodge, knocking it down once more.
That was it, the trainer threw another pokeball at the small Pokemon.
The ball stopped moving, the Pokemon was his.
According to the Pokedex, it went by the name Eevee.
He let the Pokemon out to inspect it further, and saw that it had a small tear in its ear. This hadnt happened during the battle, this was clearly an old wound. The young trainer had never nicknamed his Pokemon before, but it felt right to name this one.
"Hello Chip, I don't suppose you have friends around here, do you? "

SobekRa

Lord of Altera
I'd read it, depending on the length of the story and frequency of updates in case that it is not a one-shot.

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
As the young trainer played with his new partner, an Eevee named Chip, he was thinking about what finding this Pokemon has meant to him. He felt a stronger bond with this Pokemon than any of his partners, he couldn't explain it. There was something special about Eevee...
Lost in his thoughts, Chip suddenly took off, towards the large tree at the centre of the park. The trainer pursued, wondering why Chip would just run off for seemingly no reason. He'd never had any newly caught Pokemon run off before, was this normal?
He caught up to Chip, who was stood at the foot of the tree's tall trunk. Chip seemed to be trying to show him someth- was that a hollow at the base of the tree? The trainer bent down and saw it was just about big enough for him to squeeze in before Chip darted inside.
"Guess we're goin' in the tree..." and with that, the trainer climbed into the Hollow.

It was dark.
"I need your help Pignite" the trainer uttered as he released his partner. "Can you light the way for me?"
Pignite grunted, shooting flames from its nostrils, casting brilliant light through the tunnel.
"Thanks buddy, lead the way".
With Pignite lighting the way, the journey down the tunnel was far easier, they reached the end of the tunnel, lighting up a dark, earthen room, in the centre of which stood Chip, next to a solitary, snoozing Eevee.
"Chip, is that your friend?"
The Eevee nodded.
"Would you like a companion?"
Again, Chip nodded.
"Then I need your help."
That same smile spread over Chip's face as he rushed to the young trainer's side, the commotion woke up the wild Eevee. It yawned lazily before getting to it's feet.
"Eevee! I want you to be my partner! Please, battle with me!"
Eevee yawned, then with surprising speed launched a Sand-Attack and Chip, scoring a direct hit. As chip struggled to paw the grit and dirt from it's face, it was hit with a fierce Quick Attack, a lot more powerful than the ones Chip had been delivering.
"Chip! It's okay, I'll guide you! Use Bite! 2 o clock!" the trainer yelled.
Chip scored a hit with Bite, only to be hit with a stronger one in return. If this kept up, Chip would lose.
"Chip, use Quick Attack, charge around in all directions!"
The little Pokemon did as he was told, charging around like a child on a sugar rush, blinking furiously, displacing the dirt in his eyes. All the while, the wild Eevee just couldn't get a hold of Chip.
"Now Chip, Quick Attack!"
Chip crashed into the wild Eevee at a great speed, knocking it in to the wall.
"Keep up the pressure, use Sand Attack and follow it up with Bite!"
Chip used his tail to brush up a cloud of dirt, blinding the wild Eevee before clamping it's jaws on its leg.
"Quick Attack, once more!"
The wild Eevee tried to retaliate with a Bite, but Chip was too nimble, dodging to the side before colliding with his friend, knocking them down. The trainer threw a Pokeball.
It was over, he had caught his second Eevee.
He let this one out, eager to play with it like he had chip, but when he released it, it was fast asleep. So gentle to touch, but under that fur he could feel a surprising amount of muscle. This Eevee was also quite a bit bigger than Chip.
"Like a fighting type... and you like to sleep..."
"Makuhita"
"Snooze"
The trainer smiled before he decided on his final name for his new partner.
"Maknooze"