Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

PokéWatch Viva la Eeveelution! - Pokewatch/Story

Anithola

Lord of Altera
As the young trainer played with his new partner, an Eevee named Chip, he was thinking about what finding this Pokemon has meant to him. He felt a stronger bond with this Pokemon than any of his partners, he couldn't explain it. There was something special about Eevee...
Lost in his thoughts, Chip suddenly took off, towards the large tree at the centre of the park. The trainer pursued, wondering why Chip would just run off for seemingly no reason. He'd never had any newly caught Pokemon run off before, was this normal?
He caught up to Chip, who was stood at the foot of the tree's tall trunk. Chip seemed to be trying to show him someth- was that a hollow at the base of the tree? The trainer bent down and saw it was just about big enough for him to squeeze in before Chip darted inside.
"Guess we're goin' in the tree..." and with that, the trainer climbed into the Hollow.

It was dark.
"I need your help Pignite" the trainer uttered as he released his partner. "Can you light the way for me?"
Pignite grunted, shooting flames from its nostrils, casting brilliant light through the tunnel.
"Thanks buddy, lead the way".
With Pignite lighting the way, the journey down the tunnel was far easier, they reached the end of the tunnel, lighting up a dark, earthen room, in the centre of which stood Chip, next to a solitary, snoozing Eevee.
"Chip, is that your friend?"
The Eevee nodded.
"Would you like a companion?"
Again, Chip nodded.
"Then I need your help."
That same smile spread over Chip's face as he rushed to the young trainer's side, the commotion woke up the wild Eevee. It yawned lazily before getting to it's feet.
"Eevee! I want you to be my partner! Please, battle with me!"
Eevee yawned, then with surprising speed launched a Sand-Attack and Chip, scoring a direct hit. As chip struggled to paw the grit and dirt from it's face, it was hit with a fierce Quick Attack, a lot more powerful than the ones Chip had been delivering.
"Chip! It's okay, I'll guide you! Use Bite! 2 o clock!" the trainer yelled.
Chip scored a hit with Bite, only to be hit with a stronger one in return. If this kept up, Chip would lose.
"Chip, use Quick Attack, charge around in all directions!"
The little Pokemon did as he was told, charging around like a child on a sugar rush, blinking furiously, displacing the dirt in his eyes. All the while, the wild Eevee just couldn't get a hold of Chip.
"Now Chip, Quick Attack!"
Chip crashed into the wild Eevee at a great speed, knocking it in to the wall.
"Keep up the pressure, use Sand Attack and follow it up with Bite!"
Chip used his tail to brush up a cloud of dirt, blinding the wild Eevee before clamping it's jaws on its leg.
"Quick Attack, once more!"
The wild Eevee tried to retaliate with a Bite, but Chip was too nimble, dodging to the side before colliding with his friend, knocking them down. The trainer threw a Pokeball.
*Shake... Shake... Shake...*
It was over, he had caught his second Eevee.
He let this one out, eager to play with it like he had chip, but when he released it, it was fast asleep. So gentle to touch, but under that fur he could feel a surprising amount of muscle. This Eevee was also quite a bit bigger than Chip.
"Like a fighting type... and you like to sleep..."
"Makuhita"
"Snooze"
The trainer smiled before he decided on his final name for his new partner.
"Maknooze"

Makuhita + snooze? Genious!

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
Determined that he would find more Eevee, the young trainer scoured the park, searching high and low for any sign of these brown and white marvels. There was something he liked about this particular species of Pokemon, but he couldn't tell what.
As he pondered, he heard a noise, an unearthly, yet strangely attractive sound, almost like singing, but not quite human. Both Chip and Maknooze heard the noise and, almost trance-like, started marching towards the source of the sound.
"Chip! Maknooze! Wait!" the trainer cried as he chased after them.
It didn't take long to find them both, sitting at the edge of a large puddle. This puddle was almost a completely perfect circle, except for a small mound of earth at its centre like a miniature island. At the centre of this island was...

An Eevee.

This Eevee was the source of the strange, musical sound, like it was singing. It did not sound like any Eevee, or in fact any Pokemon he has ever encountered, but he did know one thing, he needed it.
"Hey! Eevee! I want you to be my partner!" the trainer yelled over the song.
The Eevee looked somewhat startled at the shout, before growling angrily at the young trainer.
"They look ready, Maknooze, ready to battle?"
The larger Eevee nodded and took his place in front of his trainer, powerful legs digging into the muddy terrain at the puddle's edge. The musical Eevee made the first move, charging through the water and delivering a Quick Attack. While doing the job, this Eevee didn't seem very at ease using Quick Attack...
"Bite, Maknooze!"
Maknooze delivered a fearsome bite to the smaller Eevee, who retaliated with a Bite of their own, but again with hesitation...
"Maknooze, Sand Attack!"
The trainers Eevee brushed the muddy earth into the air, scoring a hit on his wild counterpart. Instead of clawing at its face like Chip or Maknooze would, this Eevee dropped straight into its puddle, submerging itself. This confused the trainer, he had never seen an Eevee so accustomed to the water before, nor one so hesitant with fighting up close.
The Eevee emerged, face clear, and launched what would normally be classed as a Sand Attack at Maknooze. However, instead of grit or dirt, Eevee splashed water at Maknooze, catching him off guard and causing him to slip and slide in the mud, the wild Eevee then took advantage of Maknooze's balance and hurtled into him with a Quick Attack, knocking the normally sturdy Pokemon into the mud.
"Maknooze, back away from the water's edge!" commanded the trainer, he had an idea.
His Pokemon responded, still unbalanced from being wet and muddy. The wild Eevee saw this as an opportunity to get some free hits in, using bite as Maknooze retreated, until...
"Gotcha" the trainer smiled, as did Maknooze.
Little did the wild Eevee notice that the whole thing had been a ruse to lure it away from the puddle.
"Maknooze! Quick Attack into Bite!"
The muscular Eevee barreled into the wild one, knocking it into the air before catching it with a vice-like bite, then tossing it to the floor. The young trainer threw a Pokeball.
*Shake... Shake... Shake...*
The musical Eevee was his. He released it immediately.
"Can you play your song for me?"
His newest partner nodded, and began to chant the almost ethereal song that had brought him here in the first place. He thought of the song, and how it had lured them there, and smiled.
"Hello, Siren."

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
With half a party of Eevee, our young trainer seeks out more Eevee, looking high and low throughout Castelia Park. As he traverses through the grass, he hears a commotion a short ways away, and moves towards the large tree to check the source of the ruckus.

As the trainer peers through the grass, he sees an interesting scene. No Eevee in sight, but a group of Pokemon are pushed against the trunk, cornered by a group of wild Raticate, 6 or 7 in total. These pokemon were terrified and injured, but the Raticate showed no sign of being merciful. Just as the Rat pokemon looked ready to strike, a lone pokemon jumped out of the grass behind the trainer. It was an Eevee, but none belonging to the trainer. It was charging headfirst towards the Raticate with reckless abandon, crashing into the one about to strike with a fearsome Quick Attack, then hitting another with a Bite. Despite the small Pokemon's bravery, the remaining Raticate were too much, clawing and biting at the brave Eevee before tossing it away. While clearly in pain, the Eevee jumped up and once again charged into the fray, colliding with the nearest Raticate with another Quick Attack before falling victim to a fierce Tackle, sending the Eevee flying, landing at the trainer's feet. It tried to get up again, but had taken far too much punishment and collapsed to the ground.
The trainer was not normally someone who would get involved in the affairs of the others, but the courageous actions of this little Eevee had inspired him, to be the hero, instead of the bystander.
"Hey little guy, you were brilliant out there, you rest up, I'll take it from here" the trainer smiled, before approaching the group of Raticate.
"Hey! Leave those guys alone!" the trainer yelled.
The Raticate turned to the trainer, baring fangs. One of the Raticate was knocked out, leaving 6 standing.
The trainer needed no words, Chip, Maknooze and Siren lined up alongside him, ready for battle.
"Siren, use Sand Attack! Chip, Maknooze, Quick Attack!"
Siren brushed a cloud of sand into the group of Raticate. While blinded, Chip and Maknooze charged into the two closest Raticate, knocking them out.
"Dont get surrounded, use Quick Attack to out maneuvre them!"
All three Eevee became a blur of movement, gaining small, safe hits on the remaining Raticate without opening themselves up.
"Finish them off with Bite!"
Using the speed of the Quick Attack, the trio of Eevee snapped at the feet of the Raticate, toppling them.
That was enough, the Raticate scarpered.

Now that the Raticate were gone, the trainer turned to the brave little Eevee, lying in the grass.
"Hey, you were really brave back there. I like your spirit, do you want to come with me?
The small Eevee smiled and nodded.
The trainer tapped a pokeball onto the little one, capturing it immediately.
"Welcome to the team, Knight"

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
The young trainer didnt have to wait long to find his next partner. He had sat down for lunch with his partners when he took up his bag to get a sandwich. Instead of pulling out a Sandwich, he pulled out... an Eevee! Before he could even react, the Pokemon ran off towards the tree.
"Hey!" the trainer yelled, pursuing the sandwich theif.
He found the Eevee in a hollow a small ways up the tree, eating the Sandwich he'd been looking to devour himself not moments before. The Eevee looked scared but the trainer smiled.
"I like how sneaky you are, I didnt even notice you were in my bag"
At that moment, the Eevee nudged one of the empty Pokeballs at the trainers belt, effectively capturing itself.
"Well, I guess we know how you're gonna repay me for my sandwich, Shroud"