Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Voyage to Kavdu [Sept. 27]

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
Voyage to Kavdu
A new haven for the Nakam (& their friends).

TIMEZONES
COUNTDOWN

(Parchment on the Crossroads, Tambry and Thiil Message Boards.)

*Writing is in light Ludkava. The written language of the Nakam.*
(If you didn't learn it from a Nakat- you can't read it!)

Kavdu.
I am Hazrin Da'kar, current resident of Thiil. A long while ago, a Nakat by the name Akela came to speak to some of us about Kavdu. A village we could call home. For we ..have no home but with each other. She talked of joining us together and a place where we would be safe. The village she found was abandoned, but I journeyed to find it myself. The signs are in Ludkava, the words of our people. This is surely the place Akela spoke of. North of the Grey Skins and south of the Teshvadiik. Dangerous location, but so long as we make less notice of ourselves, we shall be safe.

I have a proposition for those of you who traveled and happen to read this. Join us.. The Nakam who wish to build a home together. Vukrell, a fellow Nakat, and myself will be in Thiil to prepare a journey North West to the small island. Two Caravans will be set with food stock and whatever we can carry. We will travel from Thiil to the Roads Cross. Half way there, we will set up for the night. Two days and one night of travel on foot and Caravan. The dockmaster will have sails ready for us all once we arrive. Smooth sailing is set to Kavdu. (Unless people want to really do the travel rp thing for free- then we'd just do /warp highlight to Grafjell and sail boat north on single boats like beginners and the old days. Tell me now so I can prepare the island-)

We will try not to garner too much attention and make a spectacle of ourselves.. The Roads Cross has scary Pantheurn furless that yell at others..And call us 'beastmen'. We won't stay there and gather straight to the sails.

If you will, speak nothing of this to people who wish us harm or danger as the Teshvadiik in Kavdek did. Who look down on us.. Those who escalate their worships of furless beings.. and those who speak of magic fondly.. They are not our people.

..Although, Akela did say your friends, furless or not, are welcome. If you trust one, and they want to join, they may come. .. Be sure to tell us ahead of time so that we may have more beds sent. Otherwise, they may have to stay on the ship's beds.

We set sail on [September 27, Noon pst]. Come to Thiil before then. We gather near Thiil and the Caravans at the marked time. We'll check by the Sundial if you cannot find us.

Ancestors watch over you fellow Nakam.

Hazrin Da'kar

(td'lr: Get to Thiil any time these next two weeks. We can rp or rp with @Deathmoron and we'll explain more IC if your Nakat doesn't want to read the wall of text c; )
[Ooc note: This will be a small Travel RP of actual trekking from one town towards Kavdu. We'll give roads something to do for once, yes.]
Date: Sunday September 27, 2015
Time: Noon PST.
Host: Hazrin Da'kar (Dragging you to co-host: Vukrell)

*Nabs Mich's post tagging every Nakam player.* If you're too busy/aren't interested- that's alright~ And @dacoutts

Last edited:

Jstar

Exitus acta probat
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
JstarGames
JstarGames
Good
My mind derped at first and I thought the title was "Voyage to Kavdek".
The reaction that followed this derp was "Oh God, not again, not like this..."

Balatro

Don't call it a comeback
Retired Staff
Cedric wants in. He is an experienced sailor and shipwright as well as a budding cartorgpher.

Soon as I find out ic.
*sits*

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
My mind derped at first and I thought the title was "Voyage to Kavdek".
The reaction that followed this derp was "Oh God, not again, not like this..."
I was debating what to put before Kavdu as I didn't want it to sound like the past event title- Hue. "Trekking to Kavdu" sounded weird.

Cedric wants in. He is an experienced sailor and shipwright as well as a budding cartorgpher.

Soon as I find out ic.
*sits*
That'd be fine and dandy- Though it wasn't too much of a sailing roleplay. Kavdu's already been founded, by the wonderful Akela @dacoutts (It's on the dynmap). This beginning is just going to set up a few Nakam journeying of travelling there for the first time. But if your character catches wind of this, then he'd be good to come if the Nakam are fine with it~

Balatro

Don't call it a comeback
Retired Staff
I was debating what to put before Kavdu as I didn't want it to sound like the past event title- Hue. "Trekking to Kavdu" sounded weird.

That'd be fine and dandy- Though it wasn't too much of a sailing roleplay. Kavdu's already been founded, by the wonderful Akela @dacoutts (It's on the dynmap). This beginning is just going to set up a few Nakam journeying of travelling there for the first time. But if your character catches wind of this, then he'd be good to come if the Nakam are fine with it~
Hey free body guards for a bit of cartorgphary he would be in

Azur

Lord of Altera
Lover
Legend
A_Z_U_R
A_Z_U_R
Lover
Voyage to Kavdu
A new haven for the Nakam (& their friends).

(I like to plan ahead and place deadlines so I don't lag behind- No parchment on the Crossroads, Tambry or Thiil yet. But will be placed there.)

Writing to come soon.
[Ooc note: This will be a small Travel RP of actual trekking from one town towards Kavdu. We'll give roads something to do for once, yes.]
Date: Sunday September 27, 2015 (Pllleeeenty of time to prepare)
Time: TBA.
Preferably during a good hour of when people can come online. Most likely Noon pst.
It won't be too long, depending on how it goes. End result will be obvious.
Host: TBA. Probably Hazrin Da'kar, but who knows. If someone else ends up pushing him aside and taking reigns, then all the power to them.

*Nabs Mich's post tagging every Nakam player.* If you're too busy/aren't interested- that's alright~
Uh- gonna need some way to transport Er'een( @Sophe ), as I don't think trekking along while being pregnant with a trio will be an easy task.

Naelwyn

Non sum qualis eram
Remember folks that get kitted up for long ocean advendures on seeing this thread:
Kavdek is the island that god flooded, Kavdu is in the Northern Kingdoms.

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
So I vote all the living Nakam on the island go swimming and when the boat comes up with everyone they hold their breath and act like they're floating in the water face down. Just to see how many folks they can cause to have a heart attack. :D

Seriously though looks cool and I like the idea. Hope it goes well :D

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
So I vote all the living Nakam on the island go swimming and when the boat comes up with everyone they hold their breath and act like they're floating in the water face down. Just to see how many folks they can cause to have a heart attack. :D

Seriously though looks cool and I like the idea. Hope it goes well :D
/Cruel/

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
I think half of our 'Kam are still traumatized. Yep.

Nemoy

Lord of Altera
Nemoy2001
Nemoy2001
Any room for a Caparii poet/bard? Assuming that this isn't some great big combat RP boogaloo with a reasonable chance of death.

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
If your Caparii gets wind of this- 'course. c; And nah, it's not supposed to be a great big combat rp boogaloo~ Travel RP, will of course be Moderate, as it usually is.