Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Vyre] Leofric Varyn

TidalTerror

Lord of Altera
Patron
TidalTerror
TidalTerror
Patron
"Just don't start bleeding, and we won't have a problem!"
bloodstained gol.jpg
Leofric Varyn
Feral
Grey
Sired under Marian

No Progeny
Fledgeling
Log
: After being turned and killed on an expedition by an NPC , Leofric makes his way home. He's sure to have fed multiple times on the way.
7-3-21- Leo takes his first played feeding, upon a cup of holy blood. His bloodlust is sated, but not without scaring the others in Blackrushes's tavern. He's so...ferocious.
7-5-21 Fed. (I'm not gonna keep real long logs on these blood cup feedings, since he's really doing them for assurance/to avoid having to bite into anybody.)
7-7-21 Fed and Enthralled under Marian, so he can seek revenge on his killer, unknowingly raising her to consumed.
7-10-21 Holy blood, cut it close.
7-15-21 I believe he fed sometime inbetween, I forgot to put it down. Either way, in his disassociated state, Leofric managed to power through, feeding through holy blood.
7-19-21 yeaaah ima keep it 100, unless stated otherwise, Leo just feeds via draining Eliss or Marians SP for the spell. I cant remember to update this every three days lmao
Activeish. He's a third Alt, so take that as you choose.​

Last edited: