Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

wakamantroy's whitelist app [Accepted - Jase]

wakamantroy

Villager
wakamantroy
wakamantroy
wakamantroy's Whitelist App:

Minecraft Username: wakamantroy

Country & Timezone: The Netherlands

Read the Kings Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides?: Yes

Define Metagaming & Powergaming?: Metagaming is the act or knowledge gained through OOC'ly. This means for example if a player was told a character's name Out Of Character and were to use this information in roleplay. ////Powergaming is the act of forcing certain stuff upon other players. For example, if a player were to emote 'Slices your arm off' this would be considered powergaming since it was done by force without the player being able to react to it.

Do we allow Xray mods or X-Ray texture packs?: No

Tell us about yourself!: Hey, my name's Troy and I am from The Netherlands. I am into martial arts, music and play quite the amount of games. I can speak Dutch and English fluently. (Dutch being the native one obviously) Aside from that, I like to just talk to my friends and hang out with them.

Referral: Just by trying to find servers

{Character Section}

Character Name: Rogue Crimson

Race: Human

Appearance: A male standing at 6'0" feet. His body figure is a mesomorphic type. His hair color would have a black tint to it, whereas an angered hostile expression would most likely be visible on his face as his common facial expression. His voice had a rather low pitch and aggressive tone to it, with a deep uncommon accent. His eyes are grey-ish colored. He wears a leather black glove on his right hand, for the sake of hiding a scar gained through birth.

(Optional) Picture of the Skin: Attach on the thread

Written Test (Min: 400 words): It was around in the evening, the sun was just setting down and Rogue had gone for his usual walk out of town. Rogue wasn’t really the type to strike a sudden casual conversation with strangers, therefore most of his time was spent by himself. Just as right now, Rogue was alone and it was soon about to turn dark. He wasn’t far from home and was actually returning to it. He continued to walk in a slow-paced matter through a heavily grown forest. The male had been walking for quite a while now, that was until all of a sudden, a vague yet still audible noise which seemed to be silent cries were emitting from the center of the forest. As curious as the guy was, he decided to check it out by heading towards the roots of it. Upon Rogue arriving at his destination, his eyes were met with that of a smaller girl who seemed to be around 14 to 16. Rogue stood still awkwardly in front of her, which caused the girl to get slightly startled and scoot back in her current position. Finally Rogue parted his lips to speak and asked the girl: “What are you crying for?” He said in a normal tone to the girl, hoping she’d calm down any time soon. “I-I’m lost…” The girl said in response to Rogue. Rogue nodded at the female and offered his hand towards her. “I will help you find your way back. What’s your name?” He asked the girl, which she replied to with: “It’s Rose..” Rose hesitantly took Rogue’s hand and allowed him to lift her up from the floor. The two of them began walking hand in hand through the now almost pitch-black forest, which was luckily still slightly lit up due to the moon shining it’s bright rays throughout the forest to light up a path for the two. After walking which felt like it was for hours, Rogue and Rose finally arrived at a village with the help of Rose’s vague sense of direction. Rogue knocked on one of the doors and was met with an older looking female who seemed to be staring at Rogue with a surprised expression. “Hello?” Said the elderly woman. Rogue pointed over towards Rose. “I brought her home.” The elderly woman looked at Rogue in a grateful matter, as to where Rose was already tightly hugging her grandma with a few tears strolling down her soft cheeks. Rose and the elderly woman both thanked Rogue for his help and finally closed the door. Rogue continued to walk his way home after feeling the satisfaction of helping that small fragile girl out with finding her way home again.

Last edited:

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend
His hair color would have a silver/white tint ...
As your character is human, this hair color is not possible, especially for a human of that young. Please change your character description to better suit the lore- and I can get you whitelisted.

That said, I really liked your written test- well done on that.

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend
Yeah works for me.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question in-game or on discord.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!
The King's Law
How to Create a Character
Roleplay
The Official Lore
Town Census
Plugins Command Guide
Donate to the Server!

{ Join us on Discord }
..for easier access to answering your questions and joining our roleplay community.

Please make sure you follow our server rules!
  • If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.
  • If you feel you'll have trouble getting familiar with the server, post below and I'll contact you in the most convenient way!
  • I'm your whitelist approver and a "PR Member." I'm here to help.